Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#289062 06/08/21 09:10 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I recently returned to reading Lois and Clark fan fiction and am looking for a few stories I remember reading years ago and can't find.

1. Lois and Clark have a child together but they are just friends that decide to have a baby together. They move in together and I think even date other people for a while. But of course they have a happy ending.

2. Lucy, Lois little sister has a baby and leaves him with Lois, I can't remember if she and Clark or together when that happens are they get together afterwards. I know Lucy comes back for her baby later and it is heartbreaking for a little while but again a happy ending for all.

3. Also looking for a whole series of stories where Lois dead years ago of old age, and Clark marries again years later. And the stores our about Clark and his new wife and his kids with Lois.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I know two of them!

#2 is "Anybody's Baby" by AnnieM. This is one of my all time favorite L&C stories, so I'm excited to be able to help others read it. smile

#3 I'm pretty sure you are thinking of Nan Smith's multi-part "Home" series. The premise combines the soulmates concept with the idea that Clark doesn't age the way a human would. But since L&C's souls are tied together, as soon as Lois dies (at a very old age), she is immediately reincarnated into a baby born at the same time, and Clark just has to wait ~20 years to find her to court her all over again.

The first one doesn't strike any bells, but hopefully someone else will recognize it.

Last edited by KathyB; 06/09/21 12:57 AM.
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
I'm not sure, but the first one Sounds like it could be "A Gift for Life" by Jenny Debage and StopQuitDont.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
No that's no it, I just read that one the other day.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by KathyB
I know two of them!

#2 is "Anybody's Baby" by AnnieM. This is one of my all time favorite L&C stories, so I'm excited to be able to help others read it. smile

#3 I'm pretty sure you are thinking of Nan Smith's multi-part "Home" series. The premise combines the soulmates concept with the idea that Clark doesn't age the way a human would. But since L&C's souls are tied together, as soon as Lois dies (at a very old age), she is immediately reincarnated into a baby born at the same time, and Clark just has to wait ~20 years to find her to court her all over again.

The first one doesn't strike any bells, but hopefully someone else will recognize it.

Anybody's Baby was the story I was looking for Thank you for your help.
I haven't had time to check the Home series yet but it does sound like the other stories I was looking for.

Last edited by LoveIsForever; 06/10/21 05:13 PM.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There were a couple of stories where Lois had endometriosis and needed to get pregnant ASAP despite only being friends with Clark, but I don't recall any where they lived together. Are there any other details you can recall?

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
One was Rest and Reproduction. Lois tried to trick Clark into becoming a father as far as I recall.

The first one could be 'It happened one super night' Clark fathered the child as Superman, but didn't remember. He offered to stay as Clark. It fits at least part of the story.

Last edited by bakasi; 06/10/21 01:59 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
There were a couple of stories where Lois had endometriosis and needed to get pregnant ASAP despite only being friends with Clark, but I don't recall any where they lived together. Are there any other details you can recall?
I think that Clark was dating Mayson or someone else in the story. Lois and Clark move in together but don't share a room.

Last edited by LoveIsForever; 06/10/21 05:22 PM.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by bakasi
One was Rest and Reproduction. Lois tried to trick Clark into becoming a father as far as I recall.

The first one could be 'It happened one super night' Clark fathered the child as Superman, but didn't remember. He offered to stay as Clark. It fits at least part of the story.

I've reread both of them and it's not either of them.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
#1. Sounds like an NFIC by Stopdontquit - What Are Friends For http://nfanfic.com/nfic/nfanfic/what-are-friends-for/

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
#1. Sounds like an NFIC by Stopdontquit - What Are Friends For http://nfanfic.com/nfic/nfanfic/what-are-friends-for/
I know I think it's that story but I can't get into the archives I lost my login information and lost the email I used for the login.

Last edited by LoveIsForever; 06/21/21 06:33 PM.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Could someone please let me know if the NFIC archive where the Stopdontquit fic mentioned above is archived is different than this group’s NFIC archive? I apologize for what’s probably a stupid question but I’m seriously having a very bad past two months and my mind is out to lunch. I hope it isn’t permanent. Thank you!

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Indeed. There is the Nfic section on the boards, and likewise as we have the seperate fanfic Archive under lcfanfic.com, there's also an Nfic Archive that can be found under nfanfic.com. However, you have to Register there to Access the stories. Hope that was helpful.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, BlindPassenger! That’s very helpful. I appreciate your taking the time to help me. I’ll register there too.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard