Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#288908 05/19/21 10:59 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for the fun challenge, Queenie! My muse has been having a blast!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

What a hoot!

It reminds me of a song I learned as a child, a variant of it is here: The Billboard Song.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
rotflol

What a hoot!

It reminds me of a song I learned as a child, a variant of it is here: The Billboard Song.

Joy,
Lynn

rotflol That song was great! I've never heard it before! Glad you enjoyed the story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hooray! Another taker! And such a cute one too; I like this little glimpse into Lois and Clark's ever after and kind of wish there were more. ^_^ And mixed messages indeed! XD

~•~
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
It’s perfect! I enjoyed it a lot. It’s fun and cute. Thanks for the laugh! I needed this today.

Best,
Songbird

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Hooray! Another taker! And such a cute one too; I like this little glimpse into Lois and Clark's ever after and kind of wish there were more. ^_^ And mixed messages indeed! XD

Glad you liked it, Queenie! More challenges, please! My muse has been enjoying the swift kick in the rear she's been given!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Songbird
It’s perfect! I enjoyed it a lot. It’s fun and cute. Thanks for the laugh! I needed this today.

Best,
Songbird

Thanks for reading and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I think we all need as many comedy fics as possible right now. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Haha. Hilarious! Poor Clark... nice tidbit for Jimmy knowing Clark's alter-ego smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Toomi8
Haha. Hilarious! Poor Clark... nice tidbit for Jimmy knowing Clark's alter-ego smile

Thanks! Glad you liked it! And I'm so glad you mentioned Jimmy. I figure he's close enough to Lois and Clark that eventually he'd either stumble across the truth or have to be told.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the chuckle DC!!!

So glad Jimmy is in on the secret.

How many children do Lois and Clark have?

Last edited by Morgana; 05/22/21 09:47 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Thanks for the chuckle DC!!!

So glad Jimmy is in on the secret.

How many children do Lois and Clark have?

Glad you enjoyed it! Lois and Clark have 3 kids in this (and several of my other stories, though not all). I do love the idea of Jimmy eventually coming into the inner circle of people who know the secret. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A simple story, but funny and enjoyable.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
A simple story, but funny and enjoyable.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Loved the glimpse into their happily ever after and LOL at the ill-chosen background!!

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Loved the glimpse into their happily ever after and LOL at the ill-chosen background!!

Glad you enjoyed it! Clark's going to have to be extra careful about his backgrounds from now on. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Vicky!

The challenge stated that someone had to acquire an undignified photograph of Superman.
Ooh you did another one!

She folded a baby-pink T-shirt from one laundry basket and set it aside in another, emptier one.
Washed her white t-shirt with his cape again?

“How are you feeling?” he asked, indicating the small wicker trash can by her feet, which was nearly full of used, crumpled tissues.
Aww, is she pregnant again? Those afternoon sniffles really are a pain, aren’t they?

Lois smiled at him. “Missed you too. Oh, and before I forget, Chris is working late and Michael said he’s bringing Jenna by for dinner this weekend. And Becca went to the park with Rachael and Fran to work on a school project.”
Oh boy. They’ve already been buuzzy!

Lois chuckled. “Better than hanging around here with a sick woman. Besides, they have to present a scene from Hamlet for their English class. I think she was a little embarrassed to do it where I could hear her.”
Is this like in Adams Family?

Sure, you weren’t pulling people out of burning buildings in front of them, but still.
No traumatized kids today. Win!

Bullying, smoking, drinking, drug use in kids…it’s all steadily declined since Superman starting making trips to schools and hosting rallies to talk to about the dangers.”
Yes, but the number of kids jumping off roofs has skyrocket since he first shows up.

“You!” Lo “You!” Lois neared shrieked in amusement. “You…didn’t check your surroundings, did you?”
did he teach them in front of the Centennial Nudes bar and grill?

“And did the building have, perhaps, a mural on it?” Lois teased.
Uh-oh?

“Tell your husband to stop sending mixed messages,” she recited, trying – and failing – to mimic Jimmy’s voice. “This was supposed to be an anti-drug rally after all.” Clark scratched behind his ear. “It was an anti-drug rally,” he offered weakly.
Does it feature Superman puffing the magic dragon? Or maybe a Marihuana leaf inside the s-shield?

On the building behind him, an old, faded, scuffed, and peeling anti-drug mural had degraded to the point where it read…DO DRUGS!
Oh. But hey, at least it was an obvious mistake. He could have hidden the “don’t” with his shoulders.

And they say photos don’t lie.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard