Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
I want to thank Songbird for her encouragement to write more stories in my LR universe, so if you hate it you can blame her! LOL grin:
Seriously, I plan on posting a few more vignettes in this theme as I get ideas for them. I hope you will comment if you enjoy them.
Thanks
Ray

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, Ray! You made my day. I love it! This is a wonderful addition to your LR Universe. I’m so happy that Lois & Clark finally found happiness together and got married. I cried during Too Soon For Love and though I got teary eyed when they finally got married, they were happy tears.

The wedding was lovely and I was thrilled that Perry married them. I think Jim was the perfect choice to be Clark’s best man. There was never a doubt in my mind that Lara would be her mother’s matron of honor. That was a sweet scene between mother and daughter. They sure have come a long ways.

I’m still laughing over Clark’s reply to Jim that it’s a “superhero trade secret.” Hopefully Jim will someday experience it in stereo with both Clark and Lara spinning into their suits.

I’m glad that Jim had figured out that Clark was Superman. Clark is right, Jim is no longer the hair brained kid from when Clark was first at the Planet. He’s now a seasoned reporter with good reasoning skills and he will be a big help in covering for Clark when he has to leave.

Thanks for continuing to write in this universe. I can’t wait for more! If on the off chance someone doesn’t like this, I’ll happily take the blame. It’s a small price to pay to get more LR vignettes!

Take care,
Songbird

R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi Songbird!
Your comments, as always, warm my heart. I am so glad that you are enjoying this series, it makes me want to write more to satisfy my reader(s). Your comments were exactly what I hoped to get across in the story so it's great to see that came through for you.

As always, thank you so very much!
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard