Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Well, it's done. I hope those of you who've been reading my story enjoyed it. For those of you so inclined there are two more chapters on the NFic side that follow Lois and Clark once they get to her room and the other follows Lara and Ken on the first night of their honeymoon. It has been fun writing this story and I really appreciate those of you who commented. I will be submitting it to the archive as well so look for it there!
Thanks!
Ray

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Ray! I enjoyed the story a lot and the ending made me very happy! I kept hoping you would get Lois and Clark together. Just so you know I’m a total sap. I normally don’t read a WIP because I prefer to only read fics where there is a happy ending for Lois & Clark. I took a chance because I liked Lara so much and the story idea intrigued me. I hope you don’t mind my saying that I wish there was more. In my mind I’m picturing Jonathan’s and Martha’s reactions the next morning and of course Lara’s when she and Ken return. No doubt they will be just as thrilled as I am! I read the two chapters on the NFic side and enjoyed those too. Thanks for sharing your story and your talent! Great job!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I forgot to mention that I enjoyed seeing the dresses. Thanks for including the links!

Top Banana
Top Banana
I've enjoyed following your story. I'm glad you included the beginnings of a happy ending for Lois and Clark. You write very well and you have excellent taste in wedding dresses! Thanks for sharing this, Ray.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Thanks to both of you!
Songbird, I appreciate your reluctance to read WIP. I don't read many either, except from authors I'm very familiar with, or in the case of my story where I know the story is complete just waiting to be posted. I've been toying with a follow-up story but it is not going well so don't expect anything if it ever does show up. I didn't choose the dresses. They came from my wonderful beta reader and friend, Morgana. She has excellent taste in that kind of thing. She chose the dress my character Erica wore in "Love Will Find a Way" too. She also chose the food that was served when Lara met with Sam and Ellen. Her input has been invaluable in making this story come to life. I'm also glad you enjoyed the two NFic chapters too, they were fun to write. I enjoy a glimpse into the private lives of my characters and I'm pleased that you enjoyed them too.

gr8shadesofElvis, I'm so glad you enjoyed my story. I had a really fun time writing it. After "Too Soon for Love" I felt I needed to bring Lara and Lois together. She seemed to be a very positive character to me and I couldn't see how she could carry a grudge for years. Once she got her anger off her chest I felt she would still want to get to know the woman who gave her life. Thanks also for your comment on the dresses, as I said above, I owe all of that to Morgana!
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard