Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I wasn't sure whether to post this here or the challenge section. We have a lot of fics in which Lois finds out The Secret well before the canon moment; maybe even as early as S1, or in some elseworlds, sooner than that. But what fics do we have that deal with the aftermath of such an early revelation? Where's the Togom where Lois already knew the bullet couldn't hurt him, or the BatP/HoL in light of Lois knowing how and why Clark is suspicious of Luthor? Does Clark's proposal go smoother when they've already hashed out this aspect of their relationship? Come on, FolCs, let me see how the dominoes fall! ^_^

~•~
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Hmm, I don't know wheter that's what you are looking for, but here are a few that come to Mind.
There are:
- "Wrong Clark" by VirginiaR (unfninished). Lois finds out during Nightfall and that influences her in subsequent episodes.
- KenJ wrote a series beginning with a rewrite of GGGoH until HoL, where Lois finds out during the first one and marrys Clark. Then, we got with the rest of the episodes.
- There is a series by Nan Smith beginning with "Four Days to Nightfall" where Lois and Clark meet during said event, and some of the canon things happen here, too.
- In the fic "Smallville Style" (forgot the author) Lois finds out instantly but Clark doesn't know she knows. But that changes things sometimes...
- And there's a story by Wendy Richards and Irene Dutch (can't remember the name yet) where Lois knows from the beginning and there's a rewrite of most S1 episodes with her knowing.
Hope that helps you!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, shameless self-advertising here:

Lois finds out in my story: Hurt Before, which is a rewrite of the Pilot. They're dealing with the consequences in the sequel I Knew The Truth, which is based on the events of Neverending Battle

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I wasn't sure whether to post this here or the challenge section. We have a lot of fics in which Lois finds out The Secret well before the canon moment; maybe even as early as S1, or in some elseworlds, sooner than that. But what fics do we have that deal with the aftermath of such an early revelation? Where's the Togom where Lois already knew the bullet couldn't hurt him, or the BatP/HoL in light of Lois knowing how and why Clark is suspicious of Luthor? Does Clark's proposal go smoother when they've already hashed out this aspect of their relationship? Come on, FolCs, let me see how the dominoes fall! ^_^

Hey Queenie,

Here are a few.

Winner Takes All - Folc4evernaday
Ghost From the Past - Folc4evernaday
On the Other Hand by CarolM
First Night by Carol M

Note: I do have a WIP on this, but...Kerths 2021 are taking precedence atm. Sorry.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Which one where she finds out before it starts and they turn up as a married couple that has written stuff all over the world at the Daily Planet? I think it involves memories going back in time.

Last edited by dcarson; 03/26/21 10:42 PM.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by dcarson
Which one where she finds out befoe it starts and they turn up as a married couple that has written stuff all over the world at the Daily Planet? I think it involves memories going back in time.

I think you're thinking of Shayne Terry's Time and Again.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yep, that's the one. Thanks.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard