Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 02/02/21 07:59 PM.

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
You hit another home run with this one. Brava!

My first thought when I read “Barry” was the Superman lookalike. but I realized which one you meant when I read in the next paragraph how calm Lois was.

And I note you were comics-accurate in not letting the reader know the outcome of the race...

- Lynn

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great details there. Love the idea of the two of them racing.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Excellent story! Love the humor despite the painful circumstances.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can clearly see all of them sitting at the dinner table having this discussion! Barry is such a kind man, he would want to do whatever he could to assist his friend and former league member to regain even part of his memory.

Kudos for your diligence on continuing this amazing series!

By the way, in my humble opinion, Superman is the faster of the two. wink

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Excellent continuation of this series! And so nice to have a light-hearted one! Glad to see Clark becoming more and more of himself and I got totally see the odd looks that would be passing over Bruce's face as he realized Barry did nothing about finding out Superman's secret identity. Well done!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Queenie! wave

Love this! lol The banter between Barry, Bruce, and Clark is hysterical. lol Love it!! love

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was really charming. It's fun to see the interactions between the Justice League members.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Hah! I love this. The best part being how Barry just rolls on with the story and Bruce keeps getting more incredulous. lol

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Mary,

And now for the next (final???) piece of the puzzle…

“I caught him playing baseball with himself!”
Considering that thinking about baseball is a common activity when trying to keep the temperature of the date at manageable levels, I can’t believe what they’re talking about here.

“A solo baseball game, huh?” Lois smiled at Clark,
rotflol Yes, Clark played a lot of solo games before Lois actually went through with marrying the guy. I’m not sure how this a dinner conversation with Batman, though.

CLARK: I don’t think I want to remember things anymore.

“It was back in…hmm, must have been ’93, since me and Iris were engaged and I was still getting the hang of…” He paused, glancing at the faces around the table, and visibly forced himself to relax. “Well, of being the Flash.”
Oh, Bruce caught Barry playing solo while engaged to Iris.

CLARK: No visuals please.

the flash,
/psst/ uppercase.

and it wasn’t like I could just have a criminal rob a bank onstage then foil him in front of them.
The criminal could take the children hostage, demanding ransom from the city and dipping one child every 15 minutes into a vat of acid.

BARRY: I will not rent one of Batman’s villains.
If I didn’t notice at the last minute that there was still one guy there.”
Oh, it was Clark after all who played solo.

“And that was your first thought after stumbling upon Superman in his civilian identity?” Bruce asked.
Yeah, isn’t Iris a reporter, too? Superman’s secret identity should be at least a page three story in the Central City Herald.

“Please be—” Lois began, but her words were lost in a slammed door and rushing wind as he strove to overtake the speedster.
Boys…

Recovering old memories would be nice, but making new ones was sure to be much more fun!
LOIS: meanwhile, I’m at home. In bed. Alone.

So, is it truly done now? Or just waiting for something challenging? Because this was fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard