This is a sequel to Tank’s Sometimes Love Isn’t Enough I’d like to thank Tank for giving me permission to use his story as starting point for this story.

Sometimes Love Is All You Need

Teaser

Lois was standing in her bedroom in front of the full length mirror. She was wearing burgundy silk panties, bra and stockings then took the burgundy dress with thin spaghetti straps she put it on then struggled to pull up the zipper when there was a knock at the door.

“Damn” She muttered, “He’s early.” She abandons the zip and went to answer the door. Clark stood framed in the door wearing a charcoal grey two piece suit, black shoes and grey shirt. He was holding a dozen yellow roses.

“Wow you look beautiful.” He smiled.

“Thank you, you look good too.” She smiled.

“Here you go.” He said handing her the roses.

“Friendship? Right?”

“Yeah. Happy birthday.” He leaned towards her to kiss her cheek. She felt a shiver of excitement ran down her spine as he lingered for a moment, she inhaled his clean scent of fresh, alpine soap and masculine cologne that she had bought for him for their last Christmas together, the two scents combined with Clark’s own aroma was intoxicating and she felt light headed.

When Clark finally pulled away Lois turned her head and kissed him fully on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms went around her waist and pulled her against him…

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013