Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2876 06/09/03 04:15 PM
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, y'all (ack, I mean "you all"; I've been spending so much time with Annie I'm starting to talk like her!!! <g>) wanted to know if Lois remembered ...

Comments appreciated. smile

Kathy and Annie, hiding behind the ficus wink

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Kathy and Annie,

Awwwww! Poor Lois! I feel so bad for her. I love her hangover dream when the alarm was going off. I thought it was funny in an "I can identify with this" sort of way smile . But I felt really bad for her. The email that she sent had me laugh And it was so cute how "LoisLane" was the one that worked smile . Oh and I felt so bad for Lois when Jimmy told the story of his friend that had Long Islands. Poor Lois, she's way too far removed from college to know what Long Islands can do to you wink .

I can't wait for the next part!

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a disappoinment: Lois remebers everything else - what she did - but not how she felt. And of course, Clark's last words.

It is good that she has grace to say that she doesn't remember (though a coward's way out), instead of accusing him and making a scene.

Very good decription of hangover.

Poor Clark

The time he'd spent with Lois last night had been torture, but torture so sweet that he'd gladly go back for more.
and:

He'd hardly slept a wink last night, despite all his attempts to get Lois out of his system.

Gabriele
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh.

Well first of all, the email: goofy
edit: great part, write more!

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey

Poor Lois... what a hangover!!

Poor Clark... Very disappointed hyper

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was brilliant again guys - I really felt for lois as she struggled through the morning....
At first, she thought all the furniture in her room had been moved, but eventually she realized that it was her who had been rearranged.
LOL!
Loved the email and of course the fact that Clark would want to keep it smile1

HC wave

Merriwether
Merriwether
/me is laughing so hard she is going to wake her kids... but that's ok!

"I'm tellin' Mom!"
LOL!!!

At first, she thought all the furniture in her room had been moved, but eventually she realized that it was her who had been rearranged. Somehow she had wound up sprawled upside down on the bed, her head towards the bottom.
Aww, I've manged THAT without anything more than exhaustion.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Argh! Snooze control!
Oh I can so relate! hmm.... that's going to be me in the morning, isn't it... wink

And since when had her hair-dryer gotten so loud, anyway?
Awwww, poor Lois.

Clark. Peanut butter. The table. She'd been sitting on his lap. His mouth ... her thumb ... the look in his eyes ...
goofy

This is the one that has the passwords! ROFL! at that whole scene.

Clark couldn't help but smile at her ironic tone. "Will there be drinks at the wake?"
Ok, this is where I really lost it!!!

He should be happy ... really, really happy ...

So why in the world was he feeling so disappointed?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

MORE! POST MORE! please...?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I'm playing catchup, so I read parts two and three together.

Absolutely hysterical, you two. Once again, far too many moments too detail or I'd be here all year! Part two was funny and waffy and....whew, hot. <g>

Part three...loved the hangover description, Lois's appalled realisation of what she'd done, the email (gee, wonder where she picked up that idea from goofy ) and her desperate attempts to get it back. The conversations with Jimmy were hilarious. And all perfectly in character. Small snuffle at Clark carefully hoarding said email - awwwwwwww.

Eagerly awaiting part four!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I was wondering how you were going to stretch this all the way to four parts wink This was great. Poor Lois goofy I hope her memory continues to improve, and that she gets past her embarrassment and self-consciousness enough to think about it!

Okay, thanks for posting part 3 -- now I need part 4!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Too short, too short!

Never had a hangover, but this one sounded about right. smile Ooh, that e-mail is cringe-worthy, isn't it? Nice to see Lois recognize how seriously Clark feels about her re the password. And great Jimmy/Lois interaction, too.

Soooo? Where's MORE? smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
HAHAHAHA thumbsup laugh

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kathy and Annie

WOW! I love this. smile1 Superbly written!

Poor Lois!
A great description of her hangover! goofy

Her email is hilarious. ROTFL!! hyper

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOl Well I laughed out loud when I read her e mail. This was a riot! So is she just going to pretend it didn't happen. And what about Clark, he is just too nice. I hope he teases her just a little<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Lol. Poor Lois! I'm sure she would be completely humiliated at the realization of what she did the night before -- after she was over the hangover. I had a very mild one, once, but that was enough to teach me never to do it again. Still, the experience gave me enough information to imagine what she would feel like. I'm surprised that she managed to get up and go to work instead of calling in sick.

And, poor, disappointed Clark. This situation should show both of them something about the other, however. laugh I can't wait for the last part to see where it all leads. Are you sure you can't post today instead of tomorrow?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Priceless, you guys. That email was priceless [g]. Loved every part of this section, especially the way you wrote Lois's morning wake up call, with the dream and the beeping of the alarm.

I have to admit that you got me with Clark and the email. I was sure that he had either read it when he got to work or was going to be in the process of reading it when she walked in the newsroom. And then Jimmy said that he hadn't checked his email yet, and I was like, "Nooo, Annie and Kathy, you have to let him see that email! Don't let Lois get to it first!!" I was glad that he read it the night before. I've tried being embarrassed for Lois, but it's just too funny. Sorry, Lois [g].

Awesome, you two. Now post that last part so we can quit begging! smile

Tracey smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
/me is laughing so hard it's almost impossible to write comments here

This continued to be hilarious. First Lois getting up and starting the day, then the email ( rotflol ), the conversation with Jimmy, the password, and the talk between Lois and Clark.

And poor Clark! Why did they have to say that? Let them kiss again!

Please hurry with part 4! I wanna know this ends!!!!!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG, I was like Rat playing catchup, read 1,2, and 3 all in one go and now I am dizzy

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Merriwether
Merriwether
I guess I'm another one playing catchup. I've been reading, but thanks to my connection at home, I didn't have time to reply. I'm enjoying this story, and I was rolling at certain parts, like the email and the takeout water. I swear I've heard something like that before. wink Can't wait to read the finale.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part.

I echo everyone's comments. Loved the e-mail, Lois desperately trying to recreate the evening, Jimmy's conversation.

Me, too, wants them to fulfill the wishes on the e-mail and soon.

Barb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard