Print Thread
#288006 12/14/20 12:10 PM
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Thanks again to all who have commented on previous chapters! Feedback goes here.

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Oh, nice to see Lara is back and god also that she has a Job now, though it seems a Little easy hot she got it. Then again, with all that articles she wrote during her world tour, it's believable. Also nice that she's now on a new Setting that isn't "overused" in L&C fanfic. I just imagined Lara and Lois clashing when they both are hunting the same Story:-)...
Random note: the "Chicago Sun Times" is mentioned. A wink to the Early Edition Show, I always was a fan of it, too, and it aired around the same time as L&C did, so, nice easter-egg.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
What a great story!1

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi BlindPassanger!
I agree that Lara probably got her job a little easier than might be in real life but, as you noted, she did have quite the portfolio from all over the world. Pam Blake saw that Lara was a talented writer and wasn't about to let that kind of talent get away. With Lois and Clark as parents, it would make sense that she'd be a talented writer.

Hi L!
Thanks for your comment. I hope you will enjoy this story and continue to comment.
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard