Hack from Nowheresville
R
Comments go here. Thanks!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Ray,
I love this story. Lara rocks! I am looking forward to where this story goes. I went back and read “Too Soon for Love.” Keep writing and I will keep reading!
Supes Fan

C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
It’s nice to see her interacting with kids her age. When I was 8 in 1991 I went on a trip Australia with my parents and we stared in Melbourne and traveled that road seeing some of those sites. It brought back some of the memories of when I was there and we climbed down the staircase at the the apostles just to find the tide coming in and running back. Even down to looking at the stars which are so easy to see but so different from what we see in the US. Thanks for including these places in your story.

R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
To SupesFan,
I'm so glad you are enjoying my story and that you like Lara. I'm very pleased to know that a guy writing a female character who is believable. Lara's story is a long one, 32 chapters, and I hope you find her journey enjoyable. Also, thanks for reading "Too Soon for Love". I like to think it gives insight into Lara's character that I didn't want to rehash in this story.

To Chickberry,
Again, thanks so much for your feedback. I came up with that scene after the majority of the story was written but it begged to be added to so I did. I'm glad you like the Austalia scenes and that they triggered happy memories for you. Thank goodness for Google or I'd never have been able to include as much detail as I did. I remember reading an L&C story that was set in Australia and I found it intriguing and I wanted to have Lara travel through that country.
Thanks to you both!
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard