OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Comment go here. Thanks.

C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Thank you for continuing this storyline.
I had to go back and read the first one just to refresh myself.

I look forward to seeing where you take Lara and how she grows from her experiences abroad.

R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi Chickberry,
Thanks for commenting. I was beginning to think no one was reading my story. smile Lara was affected by her travels abroad. Her experiences in Africa were very tough on her as I hope I showed when she was in Australia. I hope you enjoyed the skinny-dipping scene from her childhood. I thought it showed a playful, adventurous side that reflected her relationship with Lois. I'm very pleased that you read Too Soon for Love too. I hope this story will tie up loose ends and, as the title suggests, love will be realized for the characters.
Ray

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Hey Ray,
Don't worry, I'm sure several People are reading your Story. My experience is that many of them either don't know what to write or don't find the time or the muse for commenting. And there is a big Group that will wait with Feedback (or even with reading) until the Story is finished. As for me, I like the Story so far and I'm interested where you going with Lara and the rest of the characters. And for some strange reason I have a Feeling that Lara and Lois didn't meet for the last sime here. :-)

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi BlindPassenger!
Thanks for the kind words. I know what you mean to some extent. I am one of those that wait until a story is complete before commenting, and I usually do that privately so that's why I don't post much on the boards. You are correct, Lara and Lois will meet again and I hope you find those meetings believable.
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard