Next Thread
Print Thread
#287903 11/19/20 03:36 PM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback goes here...

Perhaps I should mention that I liked your story, folc4evernaday. Hope you don't mind my mentioning it.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Feedback goes here...

Perhaps I should mention that I liked your story, folc4evernaday. Hope you don't mind my mentioning it.

lol

Thanks bakasi! I loved this one! smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you very much. I needed to write something funny.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
laugh Poor Tempus! It would be nice to have some more Tempus fics. Maybe when I get back into my writing groove, I'll see if I can throw him a bone... wink

~•~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, please do that. Tempus would be so grateful. And he wouldn't be the only one. laugh

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
This was really good, bakasi. You made my day.

Queenie, when you throw that bone to Tempus, can you make it a Brontosaur femur?

[Linked Image]

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Nice Little tale that put a smile on my face. The world desires and deserves more Tempus Fics!!! :-)
While is is true that CW Lois already knows Clark's identity, I assume Tempus could still have some fun in the CW verse. First of all, is has already been confirmed that Jonathan and Jordan (the sons of L&C) don't know yet that CK=S, so Tempus could ruin the Revelation for them. And, of course, it would be great so see what happens when Tempus meets this world's Version of Teri's Lois Lane. (The evil Alien Queen Reha.) Maybe they could get along with each other:-)
As for Smallville, I'm sure to remember at least two fanfics that have Tempus as a villain. One was an L&C/Smallville crossover that also included an Explanation for the Baby in Family hour, I believe it was the child of SV Clark and Wonder Woman from an erased future Tempus created or so). I have to confess that I'm not that much in this fandom, because... well... let's just say that the majority of the SV fanfic doesn't match to my fanfic Quality Radar.
Anyway, nice ficlet, Wells and Tempus are always good for a laugh!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you both, Terry and Blindpassenger!

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Queenie, when you throw that bone to Tempus, can you make it a Brontosaur femur?

[Linked Image]

Couldn't agree more

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tempus was never a favorite, but he really does deserve that Bronto bone! whistle

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
I read through Terry’s She’s and was thinking that herb would have to show up at some point to fix it. He and Clark would go back to 1866 and make sure he didn’t have a pencil or the John Doe tempus had a hand in making sure she wouldn’t wake up and they had to go back between the time she left the Planet and was frozen and stop him. Herb just couldn’t let Clark suffer and end Utopia.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard