Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cosmic Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Comments are very welcome and go here. Final chapter is here.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
That - was marvelous. I acknowledge your mastery of reader incentives (chapter cliffhangers) and angst. hail

That twist at the end of the best date either one has ever had was cruel, but it was also perfect. You gave us waffs sloppy and then you almost followed it with a wham devilsplat . You have earned a place on the Board of Evil Writers. It's a select membership.

This cannot be your only contribution. It's just too wonderful. The tone, the immediacy, the tension, the fear, it all came through and whacked the reader about the heart and shoulders. I would be very surprised if this tale were not nominated for a Kerth in the spring.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
C
cosmic Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
You have earned a place on the Board of Evil Writers. It's a select membership.

This cannot be your only contribution. It's just too wonderful. The tone, the immediacy, the tension, the fear, it all came through and whacked the reader about the heart and shoulders. I would be very surprised if this tale were not nominated for a Kerth in the spring.

I am honored to be part of the Board of Evil Writers - I know others have nominated me for it previously, when writing in other fandoms laugh We'll see if I write any more for the LC fandom (one of my very first fandoms, and I believe the one that introduced me to fanfic). The feedback so far has been lovely, but I'm focusing mainly on writing original fiction these days. Thank you very much for your kind words, if the story were to be nominated I would, of course, be ridiculously happy.

/Cosmic

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for sharing this. Feel free to torture (within reason of course) poor Clark any time, it's most enjoyable. smile

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Very satisfying, nail biting read.
I really liked how Klein was portrayed and how important he was to saving Clark through all of this.
I enjoyed this fic a lot ^_^ Thanks

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Great story! I love the idea of Lois finding our instead of Diana Stride and that all the hardship brought them closer together. I did not see that twist coming at the end of the first day. Totally evil but oh so good. Love the ending!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Features Writer
Features Writer
What an amazing story. You sent us on a roller coaster ride of emotional highs and lows. Your writing is beautiful and very compelling. I'm glad you tackled this story. I remember when the episode first aired that I also thought the solution the show offered crazy and totally inappropriate. You certainly fixed that.

Great ending and hope you write more.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
It wad a very nice story, indeed. And well written, too. I like your solution to the poisening much better. I agree that comparing kryptonite to cancer was a pretty stupid idea on the show.

I hope to be reading more from you in the future notworthy clap hyper

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
C
cosmic Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
Thanks for sharing this. Feel free to torture (within reason of course) poor Clark any time, it's most enjoyable. smile

Thank you very much! Torturing Clark (and all other fave characters of mine) is a favorite pasttime of mine. laugh

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Very satisfying, nail biting read.
I really liked how Klein was portrayed and how important he was to saving Clark through all of this.
I enjoyed this fic a lot ^_^ Thanks

Thank you! Involving Dr Klein was fun. I hope your nails survived wink

Originally Posted by jackiek
Great story! I love the idea of Lois finding our instead of Diana Stride and that all the hardship brought them closer together. I did not see that twist coming at the end of the first day. Totally evil but oh so good. Love the ending!

Thank you! I thought it was an interesting experiment, letting Lois in on the secret while fearing for Clark's life, rather than in a calmer setting where she can immediately get angry.

Originally Posted by cuidadora
What an amazing story. You sent us on a roller coaster ride of emotional highs and lows. Your writing is beautiful and very compelling. I'm glad you tackled this story. I remember when the episode first aired that I also thought the solution the show offered crazy and totally inappropriate. You certainly fixed that.

Great ending and hope you write more.

Thank you so much! English isn't my first language and it's been a while since I last wrote in English (at least fiction), so I'm glad that worked. The show's solution to Kryptonite was and will forever be completely stupid and I'm glad fanfic exists so we can explore other ways to solve the story.

Originally Posted by bakasi
It wad a very nice story, indeed. And well written, too. I like your solution to the poisening much better. I agree that comparing kryptonite to cancer was a pretty stupid idea on the show.

I hope to be reading more from you in the future notworthy clap hyper

Thank you! Complaring Kryptonite to cancer was really dumb and even though it's all fiction, it still needs to rest on some kind of believability. They failed at that...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard