Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please enjoy this random bit of a plot bunny that attacked me from out of nowhere and held me hostage while my kids were doing their schoolwork the other day.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap clap clap

Excellent! I felt so sorry for poor William and wasn't sure where you were going with it, but that ending was truly a thing of Beauty. I suppose the creator of Space Rats is related to a dry-cleaning magnate in NYC? wink

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
clap clap clap

Excellent! I felt so sorry for poor William and wasn't sure where you were going with it, but that ending was truly a thing of Beauty. I suppose the creator of Space Rats is related to a dry-cleaning magnate in NYC? wink

Aww, thanks, Queenie! There's been a few videos I've caught on Facebook of Leslie Jordan (selfie style) that he's been making during the pandemic, and it got me thinking about his dual guest spots. You never know about the Space Rats guy! And that owner of the paper - seems like the type to head a galactic empire somewhere...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, doesn't Preston Carpenter look like a time-traveler's assistant?

Nice story, DC. It's too bad it took Wanda Mae's death to bring them together, but I'm sure they'll each have a lot of great stories to tell. Many of them will intersect in ways they don't anticipate, too.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
thud

I did not expect that! Mirror indeed!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Hey, doesn't Preston Carpenter look like a time-traveler's assistant?

Nice story, DC. It's too bad it took Wanda Mae's death to bring them together, but I'm sure they'll each have a lot of great stories to tell. Many of them will intersect in ways they don't anticipate, too.

Thanks so much, Terry! Glad you enjoyed it.

I can just imagine this conversation in the Metropolis Prison:

Bill Church Jr: "Hang on, Dad. I'll get us out of here. I'm related to the King of Thieves, after all!"
Bill Church Sr: (rolling his eyes) "Oh shut up and get the guard's attention, would you? I want to make my one phone call...to my other son, Raymond, who had the sensible idea to get into sports reporting."

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
thud

I did not expect that! Mirror indeed!

Thanks, Morgana! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is absolutely adorable Vicki!

So out of curiosity....are Mr. Tracewski and Misha going to meet too? Or Edward Hansen and Max Menken really brothers?

The list of possibilities are endless here...

smile

Great job as always Vicki!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

So out of curiosity....are Mr. Tracewski and Misha going to meet too? Or Edward Hansen and Max Menken really brothers?

smile

Thanks, Val! Glad you enjoyed it! I hadn't given things a thought past Alan and William, but you never know what the muse might spring on me next.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

smile

Thanks, Val! Glad you enjoyed it! I hadn't given things a thought past Alan and William, but you never know what the muse might spring on me next.

You never know...

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard