Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Hello,

This is my first time on this message board, but I was really active in the L&C fandom starting around Season 2 through Season 4. Shoutout to the old AOL message boards! I wrote for The Unaired Fifth Season many moons ago and then got really involved in the Smallville fandom for the first 4 seasons.

Teri Hatcher is my favorite Lois Lane EVER (honestly I don't think I can take people seriously if they prefer any other Lois Lanes) and I even named my middle child Lane because of her.

It's been about 15 years since I have been involved in any fandoms (I got married and had three kids), but with quarantine, I have found that returning to fanfic writing has helped me cope with isolation. I just rewatched all of the L&C episodes on DC Universe, and it prompted me to write some fanfic.

If anyone would like to be a beta reader for a rusty writer, please hit me up. It has been a long time since I wrote creatively and I'm sure my writing could use a discerning eye.

-KPB

"Something about you always made sense to me."
- Lois Lane, "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome to the boards!

And of course welcome back to the fandom! smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome back to the fandom and welcome to the boards! There are some of the best people in any fandom here and lots of quality stories to read. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around!

(Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to beta, as my 7 year old twins are doing 100% distance learning and the distance stuff absolutely sucked up ALL my free time in the spring when the school shut down. But I wish you luck in finding one!)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome back, Sullivizzle! (Interesting handle, that. Wouldn't mind learning the etymology.)

TUFS was what brought me into FoLC fandom in the first place. If what you have now is anything like the high quality of those stories, I'll be thrilled to beta for you. Just sent me a PM so we can make contact.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard