Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for the challenge, Queenie! This was a fun one!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bahahaha! I love it!!! clap Poor Clark!

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark’s face went stark white as all warmth and color drained away. His heart seemed to both pound in his chest and fall away to hide in his feet at the same moment. He gulped hard, trying to remoisten his suddenly dry throat. He wished he could shrink away into nothingness to avoid Lois’ wrath as she turned to him with a dangerous flaring of her nostrils and fire in her eyes.

“You’re what?!” she demanded.

Clark stuffed his hands into his pockets as his neck, ears, and face went hot and red with a blush. He cleared his throat, too scared of the conversation ahead to immediately answer Lois. “So…about that time machine, Mr. Wells…”

Forget it Clark, you are a dead man!
Cool fic!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Bahahaha! I love it!!! clap Poor Clark!

Thanks, Queenie! Glad you liked my take on it. smile Poor Clark indeed. He always seems to wind up in the line of fire somehow...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark’s face went stark white as all warmth and color drained away. His heart seemed to both pound in his chest and fall away to hide in his feet at the same moment. He gulped hard, trying to remoisten his suddenly dry throat. He wished he could shrink away into nothingness to avoid Lois’ wrath as she turned to him with a dangerous flaring of her nostrils and fire in her eyes.

“You’re what?!” she demanded.

Clark stuffed his hands into his pockets as his neck, ears, and face went hot and red with a blush. He cleared his throat, too scared of the conversation ahead to immediately answer Lois. “So…about that time machine, Mr. Wells…”

Forget it Clark, you are a dead man!
Cool fic!

Very, very dead, unless Wells pulls the old "We'll just go back to before we met" trick again. (I'll leave it to your imagination.) Glad you liked the story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Actually, if this is part of the S2 Smallville trip Wells took with Clark and Lois, she'll forget everything when Wells drops them back in their own time just before he meets them. Of course, this would give Lois more opportunities to write a note to herself that CK = SM.

If she did recall all of this some time before she figured it out at the end of S2, she might not be so willing to accept Clark's proposal, even conditionally. Maybe he's a dead man either way.

And Morgana's right - this is indeed a cool fic!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Clark, Clark, Clark, you are so busted. Yes, "Dead man walking" is a phrase that comes to mind. You wish she were merely "hurt," not "mad." It's a good thing you are invulnerable, because "You got some spailin' to do." thud

This past week had so much unrest and dreadful news. This story was a wonderful way to curl up just before bedtime, read, and relax. I laughed out loud at the reveal. My husband asked me what was so funny.... Truth be told, this story was better than chocolate ice cream. thumbsup

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Actually, if this is part of the S2 Smallville trip Wells took with Clark and Lois, she'll forget everything when Wells drops them back in their own time just before he meets them. Of course, this would give Lois more opportunities to write a note to herself that CK = SM.

If she did recall all of this some time before she figured it out at the end of S2, she might not be so willing to accept Clark's proposal, even conditionally. Maybe he's a dead man either way.

And Morgana's right - this is indeed a cool fic!

Definitely not the same trip, as L&C are dating here, but Wells could easily go back in time to before they met him (again). I imagine if that happened, Wells might be in bigger trouble than Clark would be about lying about Superman though. Both men are as good as dead!

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SupesFan
Clark, Clark, Clark, you are so busted. Yes, "Dead man walking" is a phrase that comes to mind. You wish she were merely "hurt," not "mad." It's a good thing you are invulnerable, because "You got some spailin' to do." thud

This past week had so much unrest and dreadful news. This story was a wonderful way to curl up just before bedtime, read, and relax. I laughed out loud at the reveal. My husband asked me what was so funny.... Truth be told, this story was better than chocolate ice cream. thumbsup

So glad I could offer you a bit of fun this week. We need all the sunshine and laughter we can get right now, between the civil unrest and rising virus numbers and still not close enough vaccines. Happy I could provide a brief respite from reality and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Better than chocolate ice cream? High praise indeed!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard