Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
hyper spider

Exciting, isn't it?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
At the same time, she realized that she wasn’t sure she would give her life for anyone else, with the probable exception of Lois. The soldier in Lois was being supplanted by the woman, something that Cat would have bet significant money would never happen.

But it was happening, right before her eyes. It was beautiful to see. And Clark had been the catalyst.

No matter what else happened, Cat vowed to herself to help them protect that new-found love against any and all threats.

Including herself.

Cat is quite the friend...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
I'm glad Cat is coming across that way. I've always liked Tracy Scoggins as an actor, and I felt she was criminally underused on the series. Her character could have been so much more, but that's why we have fanfiction. We can fix the original writers' mistakes - er, omissions due to time and space limitations. (This isn't Doctor Who, after all, where there are no limitations on time and space.)

Next chapter up in moments.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I really enjoy the scenes with Perry. Your portrayal is insightful, confident, and humorous.

The spelunking was fun too!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard