Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Should you wish to pick up more information about PTSD, here is one of the places you can do just that.

I think at least one of our main characters experiences a breakthrough in this chapter. And Lois doesn't do so badly, either.

Last edited by Terry Leatherwood; 07/11/20 09:29 PM. Reason: fix link - thanks, Amy!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don’t blame Clark for being angry with them for coming over at such an hour.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Morgana, I was trying to show that Clark isn't quite as compliant here as he often was in the TV show. And it's possible he reacted the way he did - at least partially - because the woman who scarred him and the woman who now attracts him were there together and he hasn't figured out how to choose between them. We'll see some of that soon, too.

Next chapter up real quick now!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm curious how Mayson ended up in a this poker circle otherwise consisting entirely of Daily Planet staff. Seems like an odd relationship. We also know that Cat has stayed at Mayson's before. Maybe it all traces to some big past investigation.

The therapy session is a cathartic read. It makes sense that Lois isn't ready to look at Cat while talking about almost shooting her.
BTW, your link above goes to a 404 page not found.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard