Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
A confrontation. A date. A therapy session. An interview.

What more could a reader want? huh

love sloppy party ?

That's coming. Along with some devil evil cat

You have been warned.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
This part is a great forward movement to the story. A feast for the imagination. Dreams of what might be in the future. However, with Lois being a bit trigger happy, it’s a good thing Clark is “faster than a speeding bullet.”

Loved, loved, loved the interplay with the Coke bottle during the interview. Brilliant distraction tactic on Clark’s part to subtly emphasize his ”alienness.”

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with SupesFan, the interview and the interplay with the Coke bottle was fun!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks, SupesFan. Those dreams may be more fragile than you might think.

They might not be, too, so please don't panic. Oops! Spoilers? (One never knows.)

I'm glad you liked the Coke bottle part, too. Not only was it a distraction and a nod to his "not from around here" status, I got to pull in Karen Wells once more. She's the office flirt, the character slot Cat filled on the show. I just like actress Tracy Scoggins too much to make her a slut in my story.

Morgana, I'm glad you also liked the interview. It was a sneaky way to get in a data dump about the Foundation and about how Superman wanted to be perceived.

Next chapter up in moments! Happy FDKing!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Maybe – maybe I’m not as crazy as I sometimes think I am." If I'm not mistaken, this is getting at the heart of a lot of Lois's issues in civilian life. She knows she was affected by her time in combat -- of course -- but she's not sure how much. She's scared of being like that guy in Germany. But she's been making good progress, and it sounds like her relationship with Clark is extra motivation.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard