Next Thread
Print Thread
#287249 06/21/20 05:20 PM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
So I have a lot of prompts that I came up with that I have never written. It's time I turned one of them over to the fans on this site. Bonus points if it lands over on the N-fic side of the forum.

Story Concept: Lois has Superman bedding and lingerie with the Superman insignia on it. On the day that she finds out (a different revelation than in the series, this probably ought to take place right around mid Season 2, possibly just following Tempus Fugitive where she has a note with “Clark =superman) she invites Clark over and she takes things up a couple of notches (asks Clark to go into her bedroom to look for something.) Her bedroom is essentially a shrine to all things Superman (including some Superman blindfold and handcuffs that make Clark blush crimson) with only two exceptions. Her “Clark” bear and a Midwest University t-shirt that hangs off of one chair as if recently worn.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, I have *no* idea how that would be anything but an nfic. *g*

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard