Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
An evil plot is foiled. A hero makes his debut. A relationship is strained and rebounds. What more could a reader want?

love? sloppy? Later, I promise.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cat’s right cross struck Lois along the left side of her jaw and nearly knocked her down. Before Cat could hit her again, the blue man stepped in front of Cat and grabbed her upper arms, then held her back out of reach of anyone else.

Cat felt something oddly familiar in his grip. Somehow it reminded her of Clark cradling her when the helicopter had exploded. Then Hurricane Lois rounded the handsome blue impediment and leaned into Cat’s face.

Wow! Cat slugged Lois? Never in a million years did I see that coming.

Oh dear, Catherine Grant will probably figure out the secret long before Lois does. Now that is a scary thought.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The debut of Superman is dramatic as always!

I'm going to choose to believe that this Lois had a plan for getting back off the transport vehicle, but said plan was waylaid when she found the bomb.

I can't tell whether Clark really suspects Luthor of anything in this chapter, or is actually making his statements at face value. Where did he get the "high ground" reference without their one-on-one encounter at the ball?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard