Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just as the title says, Lois and Clark get to have a nice sit-down chat with themselves. Or rather, a version of themselves. Maybe time travel is involved? Or maybe they've gone universe hopping, and are now face to face with the movie versions, or the 50s TV show, or a universe where Lois is a dutchess and everything runs on steampunk.

The only rules for this challenge are:

1) Each pair must be together for most of the story - as opposed to having gotten separated in a time quake or something; they don't necessarily need to be an item yet or at all.

2) All four must meet up and have a conversation - Not just "How do we get home/beat the villain?" but an actual chit-chat session.

That's it! Feel free to mention any pre-existing stories that fit the criteria, too, although I'm hoping that the muses will sing and we'll get something fresh. smile

~•~
B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
Ah, that's nice. I love stories where different incarnations of Lois and Clark meet and interact.
Your challenge mentioning pre-existing stories just gave me another idea:
What about a Story where the Lois and Clarks from two different fanfic universes meet? With all the things our authors came up throughout the years, the possibilities are both fascinating and endless...

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
How about Lois and Clark go into the Arrowverse supergirl show. So everyone thinks he's Jeremiah Danvers and she's queen Rhea

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, this is probably not *exactly* what you meant by the challenge, but my muse has never let a little thing like technicalities stand in her way.

May I present to you Lois and Clark Meet...Lois and Clark?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
DC's challenge response was enjoyable. Two longer stories (both by Dandello) might fit your criteria also. The first is Plane Storm, and the sequel is After The Storm. They're both older stories, so maybe you overlooked them. Both are also fairly long, so don't expect any vignettes. But they're both innovative and interesting. (I liked them, anyway.)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Terry - glad you enjoyed my (admittedly weird) take on the challenge! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard