Hi FoLCs,

due to some unforeseen dangling of shiny stuff (Catwoman Tales got recommended to by Terry and suffice to say, it's been a fun ride so far) distracting me, I also got a fun little idea while reading Chapter 57 of that universe: Catwoman and Batman have a fight and she's ignoring the Batman side while still being attentive to Bruce.

So, that got me thinking. What if an in the know Lois, possibly the Season 3 post breakup one, decides to stick with Clark but to ignore anything Superman-as-Clark related because she's been really ticked off by his super persona.

Clark has to disappear? - I don't know Perry, Clark was just here.

Cheese of the month? - What's that?

The byline on the latest Superman rescue? No, Perry, Clark wasn't at the rescue. He vanished right when I got to the scene.

Your office, Perry? - No, I don't have a problem with Clark. Everything's fine with Clark and me. I'm just not his secretary. And why would he be considering a *second* undercover gig at the Met Star?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.