Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28709 03/22/06 07:14 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I just KNEW it! Cat is an immortal! Cool! It's interesting seeing her in this guise, it seems to give her more depth. And, I really don't think Lois and Clark have any suspicions regarding Cat's involvement, as she does seem to know a lot of people in her line of work.

Looking forward to what comes next!

Clark's Gal
#28710 03/22/06 08:14 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Heh heh...Cat...Cassandra...it was just too good to leave alone wink

Seriously this story just gets better and better. I can't wait to see whether or not Lois and Clark find out about Cat's true identity and whether that will change Lois' perception of Cat in any way. Perhaps it will horrify her...perhaps it will make her respect her a little better? Who knows.

Maybe Cat's accent might slip up? wink

More please.

smile1

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
#28711 03/24/06 01:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cat as an immortal...nice twist. And, who is her watcher???

Love seeing Alfred's name. I hope that you will have him interact with Lois or Clark. Any chance that we will have a Batman sighting?

Didn't know any of the others, are they from other fandoms?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#28712 03/24/06 11:28 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by mr_d8a:
Cat as an immortal...nice twist. And, who is her watcher???

Love seeing Alfred's name. I hope that you will have him interact with Lois or Clark. Any chance that we will have a Batman sighting?

Didn't know any of the others, are they from other fandoms?
Cat's watcher may appear - haven't quite made up my mind yet. Alfred will certainly be talking to Lois and Clark, but Batman won't be appearing. With one exception the other characters don't come from other fandoms, I've invented them for the purposes of the story. As to who the exception is... well, that would be telling. smile

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#28713 03/29/06 03:04 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just caught up. This is the start of a great adventure. I once watched the Highlander but am not that up on all of the background, so thanks for the explanations in part one. Looking to see where this will take us! Bravo! notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard