Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#286847 04/05/20 12:03 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Almost done, FoLCs! Hope you're still enjoying it! (PS - I posted Chapter 22 on Wednesday, just in case it got missed. The boards got busy right after - a VERY WELCOME sight!)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
They're married! Yay! And not a baddie in sight!

All that means is that you're saving the very best part for the big blowout ending. How's Luthor going to come after them this time? A federal arrest warrant? A platoon of infantry? A guided missile (green-K enhanced, of course) intercepting them on their journey to the honeymoon island? Or maybe Luthor will set off a test nuke on the island and then say "Oops, my bad, what were they doing there anyway?"

I hope they're sharing all of their info with Bruce Wayne. If something does happen to our favorite couple (perish the thought!), he could take over the investigation. But I expect that the newlyweds will not only survive, they will thrive. You're evil - this entire story proves that - but you're not that evil. I don't think you are, anyway.

Please! That was not a challenge! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You are indeed that evil!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry!

They finally made it down the aisle! And no clones this time! Or Kryptonian spouses! (Can you imagine if Zara and Ching had arrived during zombie-Clark? They would have pulled a huge U-turn and gunned the engine back to NK.)

Bruce is in the loop, but it's mostly Lois and Clark doing the investigating. Bruce is helping in the shadows only when needed, trying to secure evidence that Luthor held Clark prisoner. Meanwhile, Luthor is busy being the worse president in L&C's universe. But that doesn't mean he's not ready and willing to bring Lois and Clark down if they try to go after him. Lots about to happen in the final chapter, coming midweek!

(I'm not sure whether to appreciate your claim that I'm not all that evil or to double down and kill literally everyone in my next epic.) goofy

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
DC,
Great chapter. notworthy Only one part left? Say it isn’t so. I think you need an epilogue that has 10 parts! Or, simply write a sequel with another 24 parts.

If I have to shelter in place during covid-19, reading your work is a great way to decompress.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SupesFan
DC,
Great chapter. notworthy Only one part left? Say it isn’t so. I think you need an epilogue that has 10 parts! Or, simply write a sequel with another 24 parts.

If I have to shelter in place during covid-19, reading your work is a great way to decompress.

Aww, thanks for the kind words, SupesFan! I hope the next chapter is satisfying for you. I crammed quite a bit into it.

You know something? I think it's hysterical that a "let's torture Clark" story is, at this stage of the game, a way to decompress. Who would have guessed it when I was writing/starting to post? But I'm glad to bring some joy into things for you!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard