Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#286765 03/29/20 08:01 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you enjoy this longer than normal chapter! (It's not too often I have to split the post)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG! I'm speechless!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
The man standing there pulled the trigger of his gun and Clark’s left side exploded into a mist of red blood before he slumped, unmoving, to the concrete at her feet.

Beat that for a first date!

Had to be a green-K bullet. He has his powers back now, so a normal bullet wouldn't hurt him. My question is whether the shooter will also take a shot at Lois because she's a witness. Seems to me a competent assassin would do exactly that.

Or, maybe here's where we get some super-intervention, another hero coming to Clark's rescue. A little ironic, given that he's just spent the evening telling Lois how much he owes her and how much she's given back to him, but still fitting. And now we have three more chapters of wondering whether Clark will survive this latest Luthor assault.

I nearly always post long chapters, so I only notice when they're really short. Good job, DC!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by elizabeth
OMG! I'm speechless!

rotflol Thanks for reading! I promise, new chapter soon so you can see what happened to Clark! (He's very unhappy with me for the things I've done in this fic.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
The man standing there pulled the trigger of his gun and Clark’s left side exploded into a mist of red blood before he slumped, unmoving, to the concrete at her feet.

Beat that for a first date!

Had to be a green-K bullet. He has his powers back now, so a normal bullet wouldn't hurt him. My question is whether the shooter will also take a shot at Lois because she's a witness. Seems to me a competent assassin would do exactly that.

Or, maybe here's where we get some super-intervention, another hero coming to Clark's rescue. A little ironic, given that he's just spent the evening telling Lois how much he owes her and how much she's given back to him, but still fitting. And now we have three more chapters of wondering whether Clark will survive this latest Luthor assault.

I nearly always post long chapters, so I only notice when they're really short. Good job, DC!

Hi Terry!

Definitely green K. Of course it would be. Luthor's slimy, but he's smart. And Lois is definitely next on the list, even if Luthor didn't specify her as a target (we don't know if he did or didn't). You can assume he would be okay with her death - he's sent assassins before, like The Reaver, who broke into the house when Clark was mentally absent, several chapters back. Luthor won't take chances. If Clark remembers Luthor's involvement in things, he would tell Lois, and Lois would go after Luthor, with or without Clark.

I won't say if more supers come to save the day. I think you'll appreciate what's about to happen though. It seemed the most fitting thing for me to do.

Clark's really got a bad case of awful luck, huh? goofy

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard