Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

The form for final voting is open.

Nominees

Voting Form

Get your votes in!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Head's up some of the images might be showing up with errors. I had to change web hosts where a lot of the graphics for Kerths are stored. If you still get any errors please let me know. I'm working on getting everything updated.

[Linked Image]

Thanks to everyone that's voted so far. We're off to a great start. wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Reminder we are halfway through final votes. If you haven't submitted your votes yet please do so before citing ends on March 29th 12:01a.m. CDT.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just a quick reminder to everyone, voting closes on March 29th, 12:01 a.m. CDT.

Any votes submitted after this time will not be counted.

Voting Form

Nominees

Also, if anyone would like to help present in this year's Kerth Ceremony please let me know. We still have a few categories in need of presenters. (Speeches are already written)

Kerth Presenter / Categories

Thanks!

~KCOM

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Last few days, FoLCs! We're heading into the home stretch! PLEASE, if you haven't voted, consider doing so now. Even if you leave some of the categories blank ("Gee, I really didn't read too many comedies this year"), we need all the votes we can get.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Last few days, FoLCs! We're heading into the home stretch! PLEASE, if you haven't voted, consider doing so now. Even if you leave some of the categories blank ("Gee, I really didn't read too many comedies this year"), we need all the votes we can get.

THIS! ^^^

We get it.

Everything is scary right now. There are a lot of unknowns in the world and so many things around us we can't control. But this. This is something each of you can control and participate in without the threat of will the show go on...

Please submit your votes by 12:01 am cdt on March 29th.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I voted! And it was hard, too. Every category has several outstanding entries. I've sampled the fiction on a few other sites, and in my limited experience the stories published on these boards (and in the archive, of course) are miles above the vast majority of things on other sites. Even if you don't have a favorite in some categories, I echo the urging of the two talented writers above - Vote! hyper It'll be fun to see if your favorite garners a Kerth this year.

A caveat. I'm not saying everything I've read on other sites in other fandoms is dreck. Far from it - some of it is simply outstanding. But writer for writer, I think this community has the highest average skill level of any that I've checked out. You'd have to go far and fast and hard to beat the authors here. Some of those whose stories are housed in the archive or whose comments have graced the boards have written things for profit and have published actual novels or short stories and gotten paid! I would not be surprised to learn that there are many who have gone on to more lucrative endeavors. The quality is here, FoLCs, and we should all offer our own opinions on who has made the grade this year.

\end my ten cents (inflation, right?)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! Got it done!

I hope more folks submit their forms soon!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Last call everyone! Voting ends tonight!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I got my votes in. It was really hard to choose in some of the categories.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Voting is now closed. Thanks, everyone! We can hardly wait for the ceremony!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard