Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#286706 03/25/20 12:25 AM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is here: www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/286705/ice-cream-1-1#Post286705

So, thoughts? Comments? Favorite flavor? I'm partial to bubblegum flavor, myself.

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Awww. Your story melted me -- but in a very good way. Thanks for the *much* needed WAFF.

-- Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
I'm so excited that I got to be a part of this! It was hilarious and sweet! I love the confusion over chocolate and vanilla, and how it led to the real-world confession of her love for Clark. So perfect and so much fun! I'm glad you grabbed the ball on this one!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aww, cute story! I definitely laughed at a few of the fish monstrosity that attacked Lois. Glad she recognized the many benefits of "vanilla."

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That was amazing! I know it was just a little fluffy story, but you really captured the feel of dream logic perfectly. I sympathized with poor Lois's confusion at the rapid flurry of events, all of which made perfect sense with the viewer's insight.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Lois…” He leaned forward. Their lips met again. They probably had a lot to discuss now, but at the moment, all she could think was: this was *much* better than chocolate ice cream.

Even better than Belgium chocolate candy with toasted almonds... grin

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
rotflol Too funny and totally sweet!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary! It seems there’s quite a caped backlog peep
Lois stomped into the ice cream parlor, hitching up her wedding dress so that she wouldn’t trip over the train.
First I thought, Season 4. But no, of course it’s got to be after the “I don’t”.

The infernal garment seemed much more tight and constrictive than she remembered, and seemed almost determined to make her stumble.
Huh? Remembered?

“A scoop of chocolate ice cream, please—Perry?!” she double-taked. Her boss—or rather, former boss, stood behind the counter, smiling pleasantly at her. “What are you doing here?”
She dreaming?

Perry shook his head. “I’m sorry, Darlin'; the chocolate ice cream isn’t speaking to you any more.”
rotflol Did you ever see The 10th Kingdom? That talking engagement ring?

“Ah,” said Jimmy, placing more glasses of rootbeer on the counter, “the gourmet ice cream you ordered is here.”

“What on earth?!” Lois stared as the thing oozed closer. Was she smelling fish?! “What is that?!”
Lex, huh?

“You melted the chocolate,” Perry said, pointing once again to the clearly vanilla puddle in the bowl.

“No, I didn’t!” Lois insisted. “That is clearly vanilla! Oh god, someone save me from this thing!”
Ah, the chocolate is Superman and the vanilla she doesn’t want is plain-vanilla-Kent, hiding the chocolate icecream underneath. You can do layers of melted icecream like that. If you’re really careful. Why you’d want to, though, that’s a different question.

“Help! HELP ME!”

Just then, the bowl in Perry’s hands began to shake as though it were alive. Something brown began to flow over the sides.
See!

LOIS: Nope. What?

“Save me!” Lois whispered, and now there was a protective wall of vanilla ice cream between her and the fishy monstrosity.
clap The Clark that she wants.

But you still tried to save me from fishy, gourmet Lex!”
laugh

“Lois…” He leaned forward. Their lips met again. They probably had a lot to discuss now, but at the moment, all she could think was: this was *much* better than chocolate ice cream.
Awwww!

Nicely crafted dream clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard