Print Thread
#286648 03/20/20 01:54 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
You Got Me

FDK appreciated as always. Enjoy!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
One of the best short stories you have ever written.

Intense.

That was the only way to describe the rising emotions inside Lois Lane as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes. It wasn’t the first time she’d watched her partner receive advances from the female persuasion. It certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Let's fact it. Clark is a dreamboat!

“Probably a good idea,” Lois agreed with a giggle. “Let’s get going, partner.” She let out a sigh, “See, now doesn’t it feel so much better not to lie to me?”

“Well, actually about that…”

Clark, please, tell her everything!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #286664 03/21/20 11:49 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
One of the best short stories you have ever written.

Awww! Thank you Morgana!

Intense.

That was the only way to describe the rising emotions inside Lois Lane as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes. It wasn’t the first time she’d watched her partner receive advances from the female persuasion. It certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Let's fact it. Clark is a dreamboat!

<dreamy sigh> .... Yep. drool

“Probably a good idea,” Lois agreed with a giggle. “Let’s get going, partner.” She let out a sigh, “See, now doesn’t it feel so much better not to lie to me?”

“Well, actually about that…”

Clark, please, tell her everything!

Glad you enjoyed this one Morgana!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was great! So sweet! I love that Lois was the first to step up and admit her feelings this time.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
jackiek #286684 03/22/20 11:36 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by jackiek
That was great! So sweet! I love that Lois was the first to step up and admit her feelings this time.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
Kerth
Loved it! That kiss was romantic with a touch of steam... But that last line just got me. Lois has no idea what can of worms she's just opened!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice work! It's nice to see Lois taking charge (as she really should have in the show) and confronting Clark about Mayson. I mean, he CERTAINLY wasn't shy about telling her what a creep/loser/bad match Luthor was for her. Scardino too, but that's a whole other kettle of overstepping of bounds on Dan's part. She really needed to verbally slap him with how aggressive and utterly unprofessional Mayson was.

Here's hoping Clark tells her the FULL truth once they get back to his place, and that Lois takes it well. Thanks for sharing with us!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Loved it! That kiss was romantic with a touch of steam... But that last line just got me. Lois has no idea what can of worms she's just opened!

Hey Mouse! wave

So good to see you on here again! I've missed you!

Thank you so much for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed this little bit of steamy waffiness.

Yes, Lois is in for quite a response when Clark explains the other secret he's been keeping. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Nice work! It's nice to see Lois taking charge (as she really should have in the show) and confronting Clark about Mayson. I mean, he CERTAINLY wasn't shy about telling her what a creep/loser/bad match Luthor was for her. Scardino too, but that's a whole other kettle of overstepping of bounds on Dan's part. She really needed to verbally slap him with how aggressive and utterly unprofessional Mayson was.

Here's hoping Clark tells her the FULL truth once they get back to his place, and that Lois takes it well. Thanks for sharing with us!

Hey DC! wave

Yes, Lois certainly (ahem) took charge and made her feelings known in this one. It is only fair play after all the opinions he expressed about her dating life. (Not that he was wrong).

I imagine Clark would tell Lois the full truth at the end of this one. Everything is on the table here and he knows how she feels.

Glad you enjoyed it!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww so sweet! I was totally sucked in! I just loved it all!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
jackiek #287366 07/16/20 07:41 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by jackiek
Aww so sweet! I was totally sucked in! I just loved it all!

Hey jackiek!

wave

I'm so glad you liked this little snippet. Thanks for reading and commenting.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard