Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I'm weird. I listen to showtunes more than I listen to the radio.

I may also write another fic to this same song.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And yet, I’m more afraid of winding up alone for the rest of my life. I can manage it if I have to. I have been for a long time now. I’ve been hurt too many times as I’ve dated around and this most recent break where I wasn’t seeing anyone and only taking care of myself was something I handled well, I think. But no matter how tough and independent a person is, there’s always going to be that underlying need to share things with someone they care about. Loneliness sets in at night. There’s a gaping hole evident every time you want to share good news or seek comfort after a scary situation, only to have no one to talk to.

Ah yes, the single woman's lament. But dear Lois, it is better to be alone, than lonely in a marriage. frown Lex, for all his shiny surfaces, is not your friend.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
And yet, I’m more afraid of winding up alone for the rest of my life. I can manage it if I have to. I have been for a long time now. I’ve been hurt too many times as I’ve dated around and this most recent break where I wasn’t seeing anyone and only taking care of myself was something I handled well, I think. But no matter how tough and independent a person is, there’s always going to be that underlying need to share things with someone they care about. Loneliness sets in at night. There’s a gaping hole evident every time you want to share good news or seek comfort after a scary situation, only to have no one to talk to.

Ah yes, the single woman's lament. But dear Lois, it is better to be alone, than lonely in a marriage. frown Lex, for all his shiny surfaces, is not your friend.

Season 1 Lois: (sticks fingers in ears) "Lalala, I can't hear you!"

Season 1 Lois was a smart reporter but not very smart in a lot of other ways. goofy Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard