L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
By ladyTpower <ladytpower@yahoo.com
rated: G
date of start: January 2020

Sum: The Pheromones made Lois think about everything that happened and her attraction for Clark. Based on the song Say you’ll be mine from the group Steps.

Lois sat on the stairs in front of Clark’s apartment. She had recently discovered through the pheromones that were spread at the newsroom that she indeed loved Clark.
She had denied it at first but a few days later she had to confess to herself that what she felt was real. She just couldn’t deny it anymore. She wanted to look him in the eyes and say that she loved him so much.

She sat there for a few hours until Clark showed up, he was dirty and was smelling like fire.

“Lois?” Clark said confused, “What are you doing here?”

Lois sighed, “There is something I need to talk to you about, more like something I would like to ask you.”

Clark smiled he didn’t know how he was going to explain this to Lois but it would much weirder to don’t let her in.

“Come in, Lois.” Clark gestured while he opened his door.

Lois looked towards the floor and walked inside, this took a lot of her courage but she was going to do it. She was going to lay her heart on the line.

“How can I help you, Lois?” Clark asked but Lois didn’t react she was looking into his eyes and it was like she was hypnotized.

“Lois?” Clark said softly

Lois shook her head, it was like all the pieces fell together she indeed loved one man. All her recent dreams made sense now.

Lois locked her eyes again to the floor, “Clark, recent events made me see everything more clearly. I couldn’t help but fantasize about you. To be more exact a life between you and me. Please, Clark, don’t let me wait.”

She looked up again and took the glasses from his face and placed them on the table next to him, “I can’t hide my feelings anymore, Just say you’ll be mine.”

“I placed my heart on the line for one part of you but now I think it’s time that I ask the real Clark Kent, to be mine.”

“Lois, I thought you were recovered from these pheromones?” Clark asked confused not denying anymore who he was. They were going to need to talk about the how and the when of her knowledge but for now it was like a dream come true.

“Clark, the pheromones just made me see my destiny. It woke up the flame of my desire for you. I must confess I was surprised at first but now I am sure it’s my destiny.” Lois tilted her head.
“Please, honey, please, say you’ll be mine,” Lois said before she closed the gap between them. Clark took her face into his hands, “If you’ll be mine then I will be yours.” and kissed her with all the love he felt for her. This was a new start in their lives.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard