Print Thread
#286168 01/04/20 07:11 AM
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Bushfires Australia

My beautiful island home has been ablaze for the last few months and even though I live several hours away from these communities, Sydney too has been affected by these continual blazes. Please spare some thoughts and prayers for all the communities in Australia that have been affected by these terrible fires as not only have many lives been lost, but also many towns have been utterly decimated by these fires.

I would also like to thank all the brave firefighters from not only around Australia, but also around the world for giving up their holidays with their families in order to help you are all truly heroes in my mind

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 01/04/20 07:12 AM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good luck to you and everyone else in Australia.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have been praying since I first saw this on the news. Hopefully some rain (and no wind!) is in your future.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard