Print Thread
#285891 11/04/19 08:54 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey all,

Hopefully, this will be the last one for awhile.

Due to some health issues I'm having I'm not as fast in responding to issue, especially if they aren't sent to the contactus email.

Darth Michael has been upgraded to an admin to step in for me when I can't or when it looks like I haven't been able to.

I'm not sure what directions my doctors are going to take, and I may not until the end of the month but this is a just in case, so that when you need help it will be there for you.

I'm still here and if I need to take a few weeks off I'll let you know but between me, Labby (who's still approving members and nFic access), and Michael, we should be able to get done what we need to get done.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hello Annette,

I hope that whatever the health issues are, they are not serious or too painful, and that you have a complete and swift recovery.

Take whatever time you need to tend to yourself.

Take care,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Annette,

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery, whatever your health issues might be. Don't worry, we'll behave in your absence.

All hail Darth Vader...err...Michael, the new admin! (ducks out before the Force-choking begins)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard