Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry it has taken so long to post this latest installment. RL is really kicking my butt. I hope to post the next installment in the promised two weeks time frame.

Your comments are really appreciated and help to feed a starving muse, so please drop a line.

hyper

Last edited by Morgana; 11/03/19 01:49 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry about your RL issues. Since the boards have been so slow lately, I'm guessing that's true for a lot of folks.

Love this latest installment, especially the last two paragraphs. I won't give away any spoilers here, but am looking forward to the next chapter and eventually learning everything about Aykira. And I think I need a re-read on your Strangers story in the meantime. As if I need an excuse to re-read your stories; just need to find the time! lol

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Love this latest installment, especially the last two paragraphs. I won't give away any spoilers here, but am looking forward to the next chapter and eventually learning everything about Aykira. And I think I need a re-read on your Strangers story in the meantime. As if I need an excuse to re-read your stories; just

Hey there! Thank you so much for the feedback!
There is more to come. Empire is the only way to FINALLY close out the relationship between Lex Luthor and Aykira Milan. In this situation gentle readers, it is not necessary to read my Stranger stories or the Visitor series, but it cannot hurt! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard