Next Thread
Print Thread
#285213 07/16/19 06:07 AM
B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
The bombing of Mayson's cr is sure an important Moment in Clark's life and for the relationship of L&C.
But what if Clark came just 5 seconds earlier on the sccene and could rescue Mayson? Plus, she seemed to have found out his ecret...

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey, BlindPassenger.

This premise has been used a few times, although sometimes just part of the story not the main emphasis. In case you haven't seen them, here are three:

Resurrection No More by Anne Spear

All Bets Are Off by Terran

Proposed Ignorance by Deadly Chakram

And two of where Mayson learns Clark's secret in a different way:

Aussie Rules by Female Hawk
(TOC on the boards since it's not in the archives)

Blind (Super)Man's Bluff by ML Thompson

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Ok, i don't know any of the three above yet, but perhaps I will read them when I'm back from vacation in Greece next month.
Blind Supermans Bluff -- Yes, I know this one, great Story and indead an interesting way to reveal his secret to Mayson.
I also dont know Aussie Rules but perhaps I will read it because I enjoyed nearly all of Female Hawks work great to see that there is another Story of hers that I haven't read so far.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aussie Rules is excellent. It was written in 2010, and has a lot of links for background to the story, some of which no longer work.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I've been away from the community for years, but I'm out of work right now and thinking about writing again. I just happened to read this thread and it MADE MY DAY!!! LOL!

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard