Chapter 14:

Lois landed with a beam on the planet Thoria surrounded by four soldiers. They sneaked through the bushes of the garden until the servant door of the palace came in view.

The servant door was guarded by two soldiers wearing leather and an iron helmet that hid their faces. It couldn't be any better than this.

She waited behind the last pair of bushes while she watched how two of their soldiers knocked the guards unconscious.

They dragged the two guards out of sight and into the bushes, stripping them from their clothes and helmets. That way they could replace the guards at the door until Lady Lara was safe on the ship.

Lois took a deep breath, this was it there was no turning back now. She looked around and sneaked to the door, still two soldiers following her in the shadow. They would keep an eye out for her safety trying their best not being noticed for Lois safety.

It was their priority, orders from their ruler, not the lose Lois out of their sight. That way they could bring her to safety when needed.

If worse came to worse, they had a whole army on standby at the ship. They were prepared for everything.

Lois herself was wearing a locket around her neck with a picture of Clark in it, hidden underneath her dress. Only a few people knew though that the picture inside the locket was an emergency button if she would be trapped without her bodyguards knowing.

Lois sneaked into the castle through the service door. She hid behind a curtain with her bodyguards hiding around the corner waiting for the two guards to pass.

The two soldiers grabbed the guards in a death hold and broke their necks by turning their heads too much the left. The guards fell on the ground. The New-Krypton soldiers changed their clothes and knocked on the service door.

The two soldiers guarding the door took the bodies and hid them with the other bodies. They already made sure that the other two guards wouldn’t wake up anymore by giving them the same treatment as their colleagues.

The two disguised soldiers inside the castle, Oron and Cran, signed Lois to continue the plan.

Lois stepped from behind the curtain. They took her by the arm, Oron on one side, Cran on the other. Lois her hands tied behind her back. It looked like she was a new prisoner. The professor of New-Krypton had given them a map and the ways of how to introduce her to the ladies.

Lara would be the one to lead her around the place. It wasn’t that strange for Thrax not to meet the ladies immediately. That’s why Lara had the task to explain what was expected of them. Trying to escape or not explaining everything would mean torture followed by death.

That’s what had happened to the last woman who had tried. The Professor also gave them a map and explained how to reach the room where the ladies were after their work. It wasn’t just any day they had picked to do this. This was the only day in the week Thrax wouldn’t choose a woman to sleep with.

Aakai wasn’t just a great professor but also a genius man when it came to getting information from other planets. Everyone stopped to question how he knew what he knew because it had always helped them.

Aakai was one of the most loyal New-Kryptonians.

Oron and Cran brought Lois into the room.

“Lara from Krypton!” Oron yelled with a reformed voice.

A slim woman with red hair walked towards her face directed to the ground.
“This is a new prisoner, captured at Ostea. You know your task.” Oron said with an authority in his voice that their ruler would never believe.

Lois slightly nods to Oron. The two soldiers would hide in the shadows now until Lois would walk out with Lara. It was now up to her to get her trust.

“My name is Usa,” Lois said sweetly.

“What happened to you, Usa?” Lara asked.

“I am captured on my planet Ostea after my family was brutally murdered by Thrax his soldiers.

Lois played a role until she could talk to Lara alone. She trusted no one else.

“We sleep here on the ground, 6 am the guards will wake us. Then it will be decided who will bring lord Thrax his breakfast. We all need to stand straight and not move if we aren’t told to move.” Lara said.

“This is the room we use to fresh us up if we are expected to sleep with the lord of Thoria,” Lara said before walking further but was stopped by Lois. This was her chance. They were all alone.

“Listen, Lara, my name is not Usa but it’s Lois, I come from New-Krypton to save you,” Lois said.

“I don’t know any Lois. I am staying here.” Lara said confused and a little weary. Thrax was known for his tricks.

“I am from the planet earth, I am Kal-el’s earthly wife and his partner on New-krypton,” Lois said.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Lara said.

Lois knew she was afraid that this would be a trick from Thrax.

“How can I convince you?” Lois whispered.

“Tell me something of Kal-el that only someone close to him would know,” Lara said.

“Kal-el or Clark like he was named on earth, was sent to earth, to a little town called Smallville in a spaceship carrying him as a baby surrounded by neon green stones and a small globe that would chance in his hands, showing a map of Krypton and earth. It also held messages from his father about him, you and why he was sent away. He is married on New-Krypton to Lady Zara and has me as his partner on the planet. On earth, I am his wife and lives by the name Clark Kent.” Lois whispered.
Lara was shocked Lois was sent by her son, Kal-el.

“How are you planning to escape?” Lara asked curiously, “How are you even able to breathe?”

“I will answer all your questions later, now the only thing you need to know is that I am not alone in the palace. There are soldiers of New-krypton undercover in the palace.” Lois whispered.

Lara nodded.

“We are going to wait until the other girls sleep and sneak out before the change of the guards,” Lois said. She already had Lara’s trust now it was only a matter to get out of here before the dead guards would be
discovered.

comments

Last edited by LadyTpower; 10/24/19 02:32 PM.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *