Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285736 10/10/19 11:34 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Glad this story is back! hyper party

All three parts of this trilogy have kept me enthralled. Enjoyed seeing how the characters party after all they've been through. It's so sad that even there Kal is isolated and reminded of not only the invasion but also how different his life would have been had Jor-El sent him to Earth.

Lots of healing still needed. The versions of all of these characters in the universe are fascinating. Looking forward to more!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks !

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow. Admittedly, I stay away from dark fics (where the characters go through extremely traumatic events, etc), but since most of the darkness has passed I'm fine with skipping ahead to this :P, although it is still pretty sad. I'm glad they've gotten this far though, as it's clear they've gone through some seriously horrendous events. Poor Jonathon.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I have been away from the boards for a while. Now, I am catching up on my reading. I am DELIGHTED that you have returned to this story. It is almost 1:00 am in California and I am rounding the corner on Chapter 12. If you write, I promise to continue reading.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard