Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: cuidadora FDK: Restitution 11, 12 - 10/10/19 03:34 PM
Glad this story is back! hyper party

All three parts of this trilogy have kept me enthralled. Enjoyed seeing how the characters party after all they've been through. It's so sad that even there Kal is isolated and reminded of not only the invasion but also how different his life would have been had Jor-El sent him to Earth.

Lots of healing still needed. The versions of all of these characters in the universe are fascinating. Looking forward to more!
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Restitution 11, 12 - 10/10/19 04:27 PM
Thanks !
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Restitution 11, 12 - 10/10/19 08:15 PM
Wow. Admittedly, I stay away from dark fics (where the characters go through extremely traumatic events, etc), but since most of the darkness has passed I'm fine with skipping ahead to this :P, although it is still pretty sad. I'm glad they've gotten this far though, as it's clear they've gone through some seriously horrendous events. Poor Jonathon.
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: Restitution 11, 12 - 11/05/19 08:42 AM
I have been away from the boards for a while. Now, I am catching up on my reading. I am DELIGHTED that you have returned to this story. It is almost 1:00 am in California and I am rounding the corner on Chapter 12. If you write, I promise to continue reading.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards