Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285675 10/01/19 04:59 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Did you know that Alexander the Great defeated Darius, King of Persia on October 1, 331 B.C.?

Today I found this short video that sheds some light on that historic battle. I'd forgotten the specifics from my long-ago seventh grade ancient history class.

Does it change your perception of how Lex might view himself as Alexander in the conflict with his Darius, Superman?

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Can’t say I think it changes how Lex would have viewed Superman although perhaps one way of looking at it is his thinking that he would use Superman’s innate goodness as a means conquer him in much the same way any conqueror exploits an enemy’s weakness such as the ‘tests’ he did to test him.

Although personally I think Lex overlooked what in the end happened to Alexander not long after he conquered Darius and the resulting impact that had on the empire he’d established

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 10/02/19 04:00 AM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard