Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Farewell to Summer! wave

Comments, Rotten tomatoes and what not can be thrown here!

Part Two of this slice from the Visitors series will be posted next Wednesday.

Last edited by Morgana; 09/19/19 11:40 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
So happy Klein has met the one :3
And it's nice that Lois and Clark can finally have a real double date :P

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A very nice vignette. Thanks for letting me have a part in it.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
BlueOwl

So happy Klein has met the one :3
And it's nice that Lois and Clark can finally have a real double date :P

Yeah, Bernie and Abrihet are a perfect match! Thank you so much for saying so. It is about time they could double date with friend who do not have super powers. I had forgotten about that episode, something to watch in the near future.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Yay! This series is back! hyper

One couple was in their late twenties. The husband was a tall handsome man with black hair, brown eyes and olive complexion, he wore a checked short-sleeve shirt over blue jeans and comfortable sneakers. Beside him walked a gorgeous woman with fine brown eyes and a smile that lit up his life. She wore a relaxed lightweight sleeveless white blouse over tan walking shorts. These two people were very easy in each other’s company, taking in the pleasures of the afternoon as they moved in the midst of a happy throng in their city.

I love your physical descriptions of your characters. Instead of telling us right away, you confirm our impressions at the end of the paragraph.

Your description of the street fair includes not only the sights but also the food. clap

“If only there was some way to have your physiology instantly adjusted to the Eastern seaboard, so you wouldn’t have to experience hunger and tiredness at a different pace than the rest of us.” Bernie sighed.

“You mean ‘jet lag’, Bernie.” Clark said teasingly.

Cocking his head ever so slightly, the scientist looked momentarily confused and answered innocently. “Didn’t I say that?”

rotflol You can take the scientist out of the lab, but his speech is still scientific.

Love the last line! Bernie is SO in love!! love

Looking forward to part 2, and yet that means the conclusion of this delightful story. [sigh]

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
KenJ

A very nice vignette. Thanks for letting me have a part in it.

No worries Ken! Your beta work always makes my stories a lot more accurate. dance

Morgana

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Cuidadora

Your description of the street fair includes not only the sights but also the food. clap

Oh, what would a story where a street fair be like if the food is not mentioned? That is more than half the fun of attending! Ted and I love hot sausage and peppers on an Italian roll. Totally decadent! goofy

Love the last line! Bernie is SO in love!! love

Yup, Part Two tells the other side of the story. It was fun to set this after Lois and Clark's own marriage so they could listen to their friends and remember the ups and downs of their own courtship.

Thanks for the feedback!

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard