Print Thread
Blueowl Online Content OP
Features Writer
OP Online Content
Features Writer
Nearing the end of 'Season 1'....
Comments appreciated smile

Chapter 13

Last edited by Blueowl; 08/24/19 09:12 PM.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
I love this chapter. The entirety of awkwardness of the ice scream spill was perfect. This series is lovely.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
G
Blogger
Blogger
G
I am following this story eagerly waiting for each post. Did you post chapter 14? I thought you had but I can’t access it or find it now.

G. Kuhn
Features Writer
OP Online Content
Features Writer
Originally Posted by L
I love this chapter. The entirety of awkwardness of the ice scream spill was perfect. This series is lovely.
Thanks, L ^_^
I was craving ice cream during that scene :P

Originally Posted by G. Kuhn
I am following this story eagerly waiting for each post. Did you post chapter 14? I thought you had but I can’t access it or find it now.
I'm working on that part now. Unfortunately, things have gotten busy with kids returning to school and the muse is not cooperating. I will post as soon as I can though!

Glad you're enjoying the story, thanks for reviewing smile

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
The high pitched whine cut through his mind, shattering his hold on the images as a thrum of imminent danger rattled his whole being like a sledgehammer to the side of the head.

Intense description of a man attempting to recover from massive memory loss. I could feel his pain...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just read the entire story (so far) so I am now caught up.

I just love how you flesh out the minor characters of the story. Eleanor and the security guard for instance. Sometime you involve them further in the story (Elanor for instance) and sometimes not but either way in improves the depth of the story so much.

I am really enjoying the slightly alternate universe and how the story flows. Right now I can't wait for Chapter 14.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Finally found some time to read! Excellent chapter! Nothing like imminent danger to get those super powers back to working. Hoping to read some more soon.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Features Writer
OP Online Content
Features Writer
Morgana---
I figure someone who can hear a butterfly's wing beat would have to find that very jarring in that moment.

Mike M---
I like having 'normal' people impact main characters or give the reader some perspective from an 'outsider'.

JellyS2---
Yup, it's the best motivator.

Thanks for the comments ^_^
Next chapter and end of this Act will be posted shortly.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard