Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285371 08/02/19 01:23 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Brought to you by a pleasant summer day at the community pool with the kids. laugh Especially since they are both learning to go underwater and swim a bit this year.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awww, I love it! Little Lois is so charming, and still definitively her.

Thanks for writing!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But Lois knew, deep inside, she didn’t want to be a mermaid. Somehow or another, she would find a way to fly. Be it as a pilot or an astronaut or hang glider instructor or something she hadn’t even thought of yet. Yes, she would find a way. Swimming was great and all, but Lois now knew a bigger truth.

She was born to fly.

Does sneaking onto a space craft count as being an astronaut? smile1

What a fantastic little summer story, I can see Lois racing around the pool learning how to swim. Her grandparents sound like really kind people who loved their granddaughters. Thanks so much for writing them into little Lois and Lucy's lives.

Cannot believe summer is half over!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww little Lois is so cute and already so much like her future self. Great story!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
Awww, I love it! Little Lois is so charming, and still definitively her.

Thanks for writing!

Aww, thanks, E! Glad you enjoyed little Lois!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
But Lois knew, deep inside, she didn’t want to be a mermaid. Somehow or another, she would find a way to fly. Be it as a pilot or an astronaut or hang glider instructor or something she hadn’t even thought of yet. Yes, she would find a way. Swimming was great and all, but Lois now knew a bigger truth.

She was born to fly.

Does sneaking onto a space craft count as being an astronaut? smile1

What a fantastic little summer story, I can see Lois racing around the pool learning how to swim. Her grandparents sound like really kind people who loved their granddaughters. Thanks so much for writing them into little Lois and Lucy's lives.

Cannot believe summer is half over!

Haha, you KNOW I was thinking about her little stunt in the pilot... laugh

I almost wish this hadn't been a short so I could explore Grandma and Grandpa a bit. But the muse FINALLY took a break away from my current epic to pound this one out.

Summer needs to slow down. I'm not ready for colder weather and dry, cracked winter skin.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by jackiek
Aww little Lois is so cute and already so much like her future self. Great story!

Thanks, Jackie! Glad you enjoyed it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois Lane was born to fly.

I absolutely love this adorable take on little Lois Lane learning how to spread her wings and fly across the pool with her grandparents.

This is adorable and I vote for more pool time if this is the result wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Lois Lane was born to fly.

I absolutely love this adorable take on little Lois Lane learning how to spread her wings and fly across the pool with her grandparents.

This is adorable and I vote for more pool time if this is the result wink

Aww, thanks, Val! Unfortunately, subsequent pool days have been entirely spent in the "Mom! Watch me do a cannonball!" fashion. wink But I'll keep prodding the muse!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard