Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285123 07/07/19 09:28 AM
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Chapter 24. Whew! We've finally made it to part 4, the final part of the story. 11 Chapters and an epilogue will bring us to the end. A fun short chapter sure to raise questions and answer some. Did you notice the second half of the quote? The other half is in Chapter 10.

Songs in this chapter:
Stardust
A Blossom Fell

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew indeed! Twenty-four chapters is an accomplishment no matter what!

Choosing to investigate the cabinets, she first opened all the doors to see what was inside. Most of the doors revealed nothing, but there was a very small television connected to a VCR in one and a small AM/FM radio in another. The radio was unable to receive any signals in the basement and the only video tape Lois found was titled ‘Very Silly Kid Songs’, and so silence remained.

A bored Lois is an investigative Lois. Her behavior makes perfectly good sense.

“Inside with Lane and Kent: The Hottest Team in Town,” she read the headline out loud. She skimmed the article that was actually three pages. It detailed how long they’d been working together, highlighted some of their stories, and included the script of a short interview. It was too weird. “What kind of sick joke is this?”

Ha! Lex had no idea such a magazine existed and it makes perfect sense. Follow the breadcrumb trail Lois and at the end of the trail you will find joy.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Morgana
Whew indeed! Twenty-four chapters is an accomplishment no matter what!
Thank you!

A bored Lois is an investigative Lois. Her behavior makes perfectly good sense.
Yes, even brainwashed, she's still the same old inquisitive Lois.

Ha! Lex had no idea such a magazine existed and it makes perfect sense. Follow the breadcrumb trail Lois and at the end of the trail you will find joy.
An oversight. How was he supposed to know the people he purchased the house from would leave such a thing in a drawer in the basement? Convenient isn't it wink

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard