Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Great story. As others have said, you really did capture the characters perfectly - I could imagine them in my head just as if I was watching the show smile Lots of funny moments and nice pieces of dialogue. Definitely a fun read.

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Darth Michael

I always makes me laugh when Michael post his series of comments. Thanks so much. wave

Great work on Perry pulling the articles together!

Well, that is what he's paid the big bucks for! Besides, somebody has to keep the bullpen in line and Perry is just the managing editor to do it.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
TaliaJoy

Great story. As others have said, you really did capture the characters perfectly - I could imagine them in my head just as if I was watching the show smile Lots of funny moments and nice pieces of dialogue. Definitely a fun read.

Thank you TaliaJoy! Honestly, I really thrilled this ficlet garnered so much attention and comments. Going to have to write another one soon. wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard