Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#284618 06/02/19 07:05 AM
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
And now we begin Part 3 with Chapter 10. (Did you notice the beginning of the quote? The rest of the quote is at the beginning of Part 4). When I started writing, the first thing I wrote was that beginning scene with Lois and Lex at their anniverary party. Oddly enough, the next thing I wrote was a scene from I think Chapter 30. Then I wrote bits and pieces of Chapter 4 (with many holes I wasn’t sure what to fill with yet). And then this scene. I believe a few readers may have been expecting some of this wink

I hope you are still enjoying the story. I think for my next graph I will attemp to graph my emotional state while writing scenes. I predict it may match your emotional state while reading. grin

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
This is one of my favorite stories:-)

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, what a sickly sweet performance by Lex. sick

My guess was that something like what Jimmy discovered in the inconsistencies could be the downfall of Lex's whole plan. And maybe someone else will also find some. Maybe... time will tell.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Well, what a sickly sweet performance by Lex. sick
My sentiments exactly!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The plot thickens. Evidently Luthor's team missed some major issues in their beta testing.

They also seem to have neglected the number of physical files being tampered with.

John Pack Lambert
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by John Lambert
The plot thickens. Evidently Luthor's team missed some major issues in their beta testing.

They also seem to have neglected the number of physical files being tampered with.
At some point (though I can't remember if it was in here somewhere or a pm or a chat room), someone else pointed that out in the chapter with Seville that I never really addressed the physical records, only digital ones. Oops. Lex did tamper with physical files. In my head its like he's got a bunch of minions (not yellow ones) who spent time preparing all of that as well, but I didn't include it in the story. But you are right! Even if I had included it in my story, he definitely missed something somewhere. How convenient for the good guys wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard