Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#284349 05/02/19 08:34 PM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, this is pretty out there, but here it is: Someone, either Lois, Clark, or Jimmy, has been transformed into an animal.

What kind? It's up to you; maybe a classic wolf, or something more unusual, like a Tapir.

How do they change back? Who knows? Maybe the change only happens whenever the moon is full, or maybe it's permanent until someone gets true love's kiss or a magic can of soda.

Well? laugh

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Well if you want weird, how is this? Clark somehow winds up inside the teddy bear from TGGGoH.

Joy,
Lynn

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooh and while in said teddy bear is privy to Lois's true feelings about him and his alter-ego!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Actually, I've been working on a werewolf story for quite a while now. It's a Lois and Clark tale, but the location is New Orleans. And that's all I'm saying about it right now.

I might have that beast ready to post closer to autumn, assuming I progress on the epic that's ready to go now. Still looking for a Beta team! Let me know if you're interested. The faint of heart probably should wait for posting.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have a bunny nibbling on my ankle that's vaguely Ladyhawke-shaped. I'll see if I can get it to grow up big and strong.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Oh I like this idea.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard