Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Finally, these two have found a place of love and trust and forgiveness. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Aww I loved this chapter. Bruce suffers from the green eyed monster

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram

Yes, finally! hyper

Love all the revelations in this chapter! And so much of "the family's" actions and words now explained! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wow. jawdrop

Bruce has the hots for Lois? No wonder he's reluctant about Lois starting a relationship with Clark.

So Bruce has some green K hidden somewhere? And Lois didn't know? That doesn't help their friendship either.

I guess they've forgotten about Clark's super-hearing. Surely Bruce would realize that Clark would hear the softest whisper now that his powers are back. Privacy just flew out the window whether Bruce realizes it or not. Or does he? Maybe he knows Clark will hear everything now, and he's using that to subtly communicate with Clark.

Wait - I'd bet Alfred knows. the man seems to know everything.

Having them hide out at Lucius' farm is a good idea, but if Lex really wants to find them, he will. He has too many resources available to him for Clark to disappear. There's a reckoning coming - they can't hide forever.

I was surprised that Lois was willing to be intimate with Clark so easily. I was not surprised by Clark's eagerness. But I wonder if this relationship is deep enough to survive the stress that's coming. And what if Bruce points out to Clark that this may not be Lois' first affair, but it is Clark's, and ask if he really loves her or if he's just experiencing a "first love" with her. Cruel way to sow doubt, but probably very effective.

Love and trust and forgiveness? Not sure they're on the same wavelength as far as that's concerned. They think they are, but they lack a shared history or any kind of commonality in their upbringings. What are their favorite colors, favorite TV shows, favorite types of music? Will the loss of Lois' family pop up in her mind at some inconvenient time?

Most of all, what about Clark's legal status? Nothing has been settled yet. We don't even know if he has a legal identity or not. He might as well be ghost at this point.

But it's not all bad. There were some pretty good smoochies in there. And Clark sliding down he banister: priceless!

Please keep this powerful story coming! I plan to absorb every syllable.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
Aww I loved this chapter. Bruce suffers from the green eyed monster

Glad you liked it. Bruce actually *isn't* jealous. He just still can't bring himself to believe that Clark's change is actually sincere and permanent just yet. He wants to make sure Lois isn't going to get her heart broken by the reformed assassin. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram

Yes, finally! hyper

Love all the revelations in this chapter! And so much of "the family's" actions and words now explained! clap

Glad you enjoyed it! Clark is getting a crash course in how to be a functional person, how to be in love, and the pros and cons to his makeshift family. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry!

Bruce tried to date Lois but was shot down. He's actually *not* still pursuing her. He's more worried that Clark will try to use Lois/hurt her, which fuels his uber-jerk conversation at the end of the chapter.

He likely does have some piece of hidden K around as insurance, but neither Lois or Clark are sure about it. It would make sense, having a super killer around and all. But he's definitely *not* motivated to use it, if he has it. He wants Clark to agree to testify against Lex, and he can throw that out the window if he uses K against Clark.

They have all very much forgotten about Clark's hearing. They're still used to having him helpless and powerless. Bruce's words are definitely *not* meant to be overheard.

Lex...well...they may or may not need to hide from him for long. I can't really elaborate. But either Lex will find them *or* they will go after Lex soon.

While this Lois has been hurt by others in the past, I'm operating under the sort of HG Wells assurance that wherever there's a Clark, there's a soulmate for him in Lois. Remember, she's gotten to know him quite well over the last half a year, especially in the last month or so when she started visiting his underground "apartment" prison cell. Still a whirlwind romance, but that may make all the difference in the end, propelling Clark to be his best self and all.

Clark's legality as a living person will be addressed, don't worry. smile

Glad you are enjoying the story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

S
SJH Online Content
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
S
Those dark eye, alien assassin/soldiers
are so sexy a girl cant help herself.
Lois and Clark are at the beginning of a deeper relationship: a time of discovery, exploration and joy. Clark believes he is home, Lois does too, I think. Lex will invade their lives soon enough.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by SJH
Those dark eye, alien assassin/soldiers
are so sexy a girl cant help herself.
Lois and Clark are at the beginning of a deeper relationship: a time of discovery, exploration and joy. Clark believes he is home, Lois does too, I think. Lex will invade their lives soon enough.

Oh, Lex will be around, one way or another. I promise, we haven't seen the last of him. devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard