Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello, thanks so much for reading! I hope you liked it! [Linked Image]

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol rotflol rotflol

That was hysterical. Thank you for posting it.

I suspected right from the beginning that all was not as it seemed when Kermit was doing a Sesame Street-style sketch on The Muppet Show. From there, I settled back and enjoyed the wild ride as the story kept getting better and better.

If ever you wished to write a sequel, I would just love to hear how the next conversation goes.

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Lynn! I thought about keeping it true to Sesame Street, but I don't know Elmo from my Elbow and the muppets I know best are way too anachronistic for our Superman to be appearing as a guest. The rest just sort of flowed from there.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
That was fun!

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Well, that was funny. I began to realize that something weird goes on when Clark appeared on-screen and the trust conversation began. Funny little story. Would love to read Clark's reaction when he finds out HOW Lois found out the secret.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, E! clap

Talk about Truth in Television! wink

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
What a delightful, fun story! Lois's head may be spinning now, but Clark's will be soon. clap lol

Would also love to see what happens next. Great job! hyper

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hahaha, what a fun, funny little tale! I love how he kept popping up more and more Clark-like in Lois' mind. But, you know what they say, the camera never lies! Great story!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by scifiJoan
That was fun!
Thanks Joan, I had a lot of fun writing it!

Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Well, that was funny. I began to realize that something weird goes on when Clark appeared on-screen and the trust conversation began. Funny little story.
Thanks BP, I was trying to leave enough bread crumbs around that even non-muppet fans would be able to tell something was up goofy

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Great story, E! clap
Thank you, Your Majesty! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by cuidadora
What a delightful, fun story! Lois's head may be spinning now, but Clark's will be soon. clap rotflol
Hehehe, thank you cuidadora!

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Hahaha, what a fun, funny little tale! I love how he kept popping up more and more Clark-like in Lois' mind. But, you know what they say, the camera never lies! Great story!
Thanks DC! I was trying to have Superman be more and more Clark-like, and of course Clark had his SuperMoment, but I was also trying to have the bear become more and more of a blend of the two. I hope that came through!

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
If ever you wished to write a sequel, I would just love to hear how the next conversation goes.
Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Would love to read Clark's reaction when he finds out HOW Lois found out the secret.
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Would also love to see what happens next.
Honestly when I wrote this I wasn't thinking about a sequel at all. No promises, but I'm definitely thinking about it now! wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The flu had me in its grip when I first tried to read this charming little story. It had me crying from laughing so hard! I absolutely loved Pigs in Space!

Thanks for the smile!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Morgana! I'm glad you're feeling better, and that you found my story charming smile

Piiiiiiigs Iiiiiiin Spaaaaace! goofy

Kerth
Kerth
lol clap This was so much fun! At first I was wondering what a muppet show featuring Superman would be like, but then it spiraled out of control so quickly! I was rolling!

Also love the inclusion of Clarkie Bear and how he got the glass and cape halfway through. rotflol

All in all, very well done! I'd also love to see the conversation, especially if she's still a little disoriented from the dream and confusing things ("Kermit said he trusted you!!"), but I think you ended it in the exact right spot.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Endelda Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oops, just saw this. Thank you Mouse! Yay you caught Clarkie Bear's evolving wardrobe!

No promises, but I'm still thinking about a sequel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard