Hi,

I'm working on a fic that I need some assistance with (primarily with fleshing out scenes and giving my muse a boost with constructive feedback).

Here is a teaser:
As a Private Investigator, Clark Kent makes a difference while not needing to worry about answering to a boss or keeping normal business hours, which is important, since he also chooses to make differences in other, more unbelievable, ways. Meanwhile, Lois Lane is dead set on uncovering the truth behind the miraculous and the heinous. How will the world react when such truths are revealed?

I have about 80 pages written for it so far and have an outline to cover at least another 20 or so pages. I need someone who can read what I currently have, mark up areas that they feel need some polish and scenes that they liked (so I can work on improving while seeing what I do well, which helps keep me grounded and motivated).

I can work from Google Docs or through MS Word.

What I'm aiming for in the fic:
-A confident and experienced Clark who has learned when to push and when to wait.
-Lois to be as die hard and as focused on finding the truth as the name 'mad-dog' implies, instead of becoming distracted and not digging into things that should be (such as who was responsible for the tests on Superman in canon, etc).
-Have realistic events occur due to these changes.

I'm going through the canon events and altering them accordingly. I've just started 'All Shook Up' and hope this will be a take no one has thought of before smile1

If you would like to know more before you make a decision or whatever, feel free to reply or message me.

Thanks ^_^

Last edited by Blueowl; 02/02/19 03:51 PM.