Print Thread
#283501 01/31/19 10:37 AM
B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Hi FOLC's,
I recently began to read the S5 stories on the Archive, and soon discovered that episodes 5x03 and 5x19 are not available. I just can't find them anywhere. Any ideas where one can find and read them? Because it's a bit weird to "skip" two entire episodes.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Years ago, I printed them out on paper and have them in a folder somewhere in my house. If we can't find any digital copies, we might get them from there. (Can't remember if it was the TUFS or S5 or both I printed out (most likely both))

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Hi FOLC's,
I recently began to read the S5 stories on the Archive, and soon discovered that episodes 5x03 and 5x19 are not available. I just can't find them anywhere. Any ideas where one can find and read them? Because it's a bit weird to "skip" two entire episodes.

They were removed by the Author. I would recommend reaching out to Leanne or Sandy for a copy of the episode. You can reach out to the archive team to see if they have an email for the authors.

Several FOLCs I'm sure might have digital copies somewhere but wouldn't pass them along without some kind of okay from the author.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard